A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I feel so incredibly unsatisfied in my relationship with my gf. She rarely initiates any effective or closeness with me, rarely talks to me to say anything positive, almost never spends quality time with me. Its like I'm just her flat mate come sex toy. And I can't say sex with her is good either.

I want a different girlfriend. Someone kind, compassionate, affectionate, playful, fun. Someone I can cuddle up to at night without being rejected and pushed away.

I don't think I can take this much longer. My gf makes me feel miserable. I just dont want to be alone. If I leave my gf I'm going to be alone probably for ages while I try to find someone who accepts me and wants to be with me. Maybe I should just leave her and take the opportunity to kill myself. I can't say I'm particularly keen on the idea of living. But my gf really does often make me feel like fucking shit. She puts no fucking effort or thought into what I want. Everything has to be her way. She's so stubborn and cold. She makes me feel miserable so often. This isn't living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
if you want advice leave her, focus on things that make you grow as a person and feel better, literally what's the point of staying with someone that makes you miserable

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze, psp3000 and aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
if you want advice leave her, focus on things that make you grow as a person and feel better, literally what's the point of staying with someone that makes you miserable
Yeah. Thanks. I'm strongly considering it. Only we've been together for 11 years and have made a life together. It's going to be a massive upheaval. I'm going to have to live with my dad. And he's really getting old now. Then I'm going to have to try and find a other gf. I don't know if anyone else is going to be interested in me. 41yo, often suicidal, living with parent, no job...

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I would consider giving some sort of counselling a try first. I faced a similar situation years ago. With hindsight, the situation was workable but there was a need for some sort of 3rd party to offer guidance.

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie and psp3000