• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I don't mean to make friends from this thread but i just want one only one friend to whom i can truly open up. I have friends, a bunch of them actually but none of them know my true feelings, i am lying to them and i keep lying to them every single day. They are not inherently bad people, on the contrary they are actually quite fun and supportive but i'm always putting up a facade in front of them

• Hugs
Reactions: eLdus, BlackMoon, bwerner and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I don't mean to make friends from this thread but i just want one only one friend to whom i can truly open up. I have friends, a bunch of them actually but none of them know my true feelings, i am lying to them and i keep lying to them every single day. They are not inherently bad people, on the contrary they are actually quite fun and supportive but i'm always putting up a facade in front of them
Wow! Just be truthful with them. I know that it's a lot easier said than done but if they are indeed true friends they'll understand

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Wow! Just be truthful with them. I know that it's a lot easier said than done but if they are indeed true friends they'll understand
if i'm truthful to them, they will leave me, one for the truth is ugly, two because i've been lying to them for so long and i don't want them to leave

S

SMmetalhead36

Oct 6, 2023
I understand that, but if they are true friends they'll be there no matter what. I'm assuming you're not a cold-hearted criminal or pedophile, is it based on how you are feeling or your thoughts that you don't want them to know?

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
it is both on how i'm feeling that is my suicidal tendencies, thoughts and plans and also my identity being trans

eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Maybe it's worth the risk to try and open up to them anyway, at least about being trans? If you have plans to ctb, it feels like there is nothing left to lose.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Oct 6, 2023
it is both on how i'm feeling that is my suicidal tendencies, thoughts and plans and also my identity being trans
Got it. Real friends are going to love you no matter what.