• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
I am young, and i have no liscence. I wanna do this tho, cause im either leaving skinny or dead. How should i go about this? Should i flee or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, expiredfckmeat and Dead Meat
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
starving to death is excruciatingly slow and painful. it is one of the worst ways to die and the hardest to accomplish because of survival instinct. please do not attempt to do this

Reactions: tearstainedsoul, 710, NoLoveNoHope and 2 others
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
starving to death is excruciatingly slow and painful. it is one of the worst ways to die and the hardest to accomplish because of survival instinct. please do not attempt
Nah as someone with an ed i can go without eating, and I dont really mind the slow part tho. The only part i worry about is the lack of energy ill have. Is there a way to counter it? Like a shit ton of caffine?

Reactions: tearstainedsoul
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
you can survive without water for about three days. for no food it's several weeks. you will go crazy and start to hallucinate. all of your organs will start to shut down, and that will be incredibly painful. this message is not reliable

Reactions: tearstainedsoul, erza and squirley
E

expiredfckmeat

Apr 11, 2023
Caffeine (stimulants in general) helps for a while but you'll still crash eventually. I've never made it all the way, get really weak after the first week or so and survival instinct kicks in...

Reactions: erza and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Nah as someone with an ed i can go without eating, and I dont really mind the slow part tho. The only part i worry about is the lack of energy ill have. Is there a way to counter it? Like a shit ton of caffine?
If you take caffeine pills or pre workout on a empty stomach sure you'll buzz out.
but you might need to take.some anti puke(gravol) or something like that.
Plus something for headaches.

Not sure about energy drinks.
They might cause a heavy crash and headaches with all the sugars.
Caffeine with zero food and with anything in the stomach is completely different.

And what do.you mean flee somewhere? Just start running ?
That's a good way to clear the mind.
Not sure about its ability to ctb.

Reactions: OctaviasBurner
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
If you take caffeine pills or pre workout on a empty stomach sure you'll buzz out.
but you might need to take.some anti puke(gravol) or something like that.
Plus something for headaches.

Not sure about energy drinks.
They might cause a heavy crash and headaches with all the sugars.
Caffeine with zero food and with anything in the stomach is completely different.

And what do.you mean flee somewhere? Just start running ?
That's a good way to clear the mind.
Not sure about its ability to ctb.
Im talking abt going someplace where nobody will stop me, so i can just do it alone
Im talking abt going someplace where nobody will stop me, so i can just do it alone
Also would pre workout work well for some emergy besides a buzz? I think i could get my hands on some for like 40 bucks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Starving to death must be horrible, it takes weeks ....

Reactions: erza and squirley
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Anorexia is very deadly. There are ways to make your day more pleasant.

Prozac, Adderall, (appetite suppressant) Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, (anti-stress & anti-anxiety), Liquid I.V, salty soup (electrolytes)

Reactions: OctaviasBurner and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023

Prozac, Adderall, (appetite suppressant) Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, (anti-stress & anti-anxiety), Liquid I.V, salty soup (electrolytes)
I forgot about Addy :D
Ah ok. Flee some where got yah.
Like others said it takes a awhile. Sounds pretty rough. But in the end your choice.
Also would pre workout work well for some emergy besides a buzz? I think i could get my hands on some for like 40 bucks
Yes that's what I meant by buzzin
Pre workout has high concentration of caffeine
Natural and synthetic and with vitamins.
If you micro dose it
1/4 scoop throughout the day
not just a full scoop right away some.make you crash some don't.

Be careful though because some have
beta alanine which can make you tingle or itchy some people don't like that.

Eventually though I'd think your stomach would start hurting without any food.

Last edited:
Reactions: Little_Suzy
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023

How could i get my hands on adderall or prozac?

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I am young, and i have no liscence. I wanna do this tho, cause im either leaving skinny or dead. How should i go about this? Should i flee or something?
I've tried vsed twice. Survival instinct will kick in and you will hallucinate and be delerious. To be successful you have to do it under medical supervision in most cases.

Reactions: OctaviasBurner
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
I've tried vsed twice. Survival instinct will kick in and you will hallucinate and be delerious. To be successful you have to do it under medical supervision in most cases.
what if i locked myself in a room or something? So even if i was delerious and halucinating i couldnt do anything about it? Im sure this is the way i wanna go out

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an unbearable way to try and die that is so difficult to succeed with but anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: erza, myusername890, The anhedonic one and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
what if i locked myself in a room or something? So even if i was delerious and halucinating i couldnt do anything about it? Im sure this is the way i wanna go out
My second attempt failed because when I was delerious, I was screaming and shouting. I don't remember any of this because I didnt even know I was doing it.
Someone from outside the house I used to live in called the cops because they thought I was being murdered. They broke down the door and I finally ended up in nuthouse for 28 days.
I was not a happy bunny to say the least.

Reactions: erza and OctaviasBurner
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
My second attempt failed because when I was delerious, I was screaming and shouting. I don't remember any of this because I didnt even know I was doing it.
Someone from outside the house I used to live in called the cops because they thought I was being murdered. They broke down the door and I finally ended up in nuthouse for 28 days.
I was not a happy bunny to say the least.
Is there a med or something that could stop all of that stuff?

Reactions: erza
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Is there a med or something that could stop all of that stuff?
Yes, but I think you have to have it given by someone else at the right time.
This is because it can take a long time in the end stages. And you will more than likely not be in charge of your motor functions etc.
Hence the need for medical assistance.
I'm not sure on the exact details, drugs used etc, but I think they use mainly benzos.
I think there is a combination of drugs used and at different stages. I think something like midazolam is used at the very end.

Last edited:
Reactions: erza and OctaviasBurner
OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
Yes, but I think you have to have it given by someone else at the right time.
This is because it can take a long time in the end stages. And you will more than likely not be in charge of your motor functions etc.
Hence the need for medical assistance.
I'm not sure on the exact details, drugs used etc, but I think they use mainly benzos.
I think there is a combination of drugs used and at different stages. I think something like midazolam is used at the very end.
How long would this method take, and how could i get ahold of drugs like adderall, benzos, etc.? And whats the pricing on them?

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
How long would this method take, and how could i get ahold of drugs like adderall, benzos, etc.? And whats the pricing on them?
It can take up to 14 days if you are in good health and well nourished.
Yet for someone in poor health, it can take only 5 days.

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Have you ever done fasting? I've done 15 days once and it was the worst experience I've ever had.

After two months of fasting, or depending on how much fat reserves you've got or how many calories you burn, something called deep hunger sets in, which is almost impossible to endure. So if you can't do 15 days, you will know it's not a method for you.
It can take up to 14 days if you are in good health and well nourished.
Yet for someone in poor health, it can take only 5 days.
Please stop spreading misinformation and playing with people's lives. I've been reading your posts and you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Five days is not even enough to kill you from dehydration in many cases and probably no one has ever died from 14 days of fasting, not even anorexic people.

Fasting takes months and anyone saying otherwise doesn't have any experience with fasting at all.

Last edited: