• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Well, to be honest I love food I mean im sure most people do but, I've been gaining weight again and i starved myself before and it made me lose weight. most people say it doesn't but it does for me but, the only thing is I need like a consequence. something that'll harm me if I do eat so I definitely don't do it? I like pain but I dont know i was thinking to maybe be like "if you eat something today, cut your arm" like but it would only be on my arm because people would notice it and which would cause more problems for me. someone help? what kinda consequence should I have which makes me not want to eat?

M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
Im starving or fasting right now, and lost 7kg in a week.

Im depressive, having symptoms of BPD with depersonalization and are planing for CTB, so this makes it easier i guess.

I'm also started to cut, hit and sabotage myself as self harm.
And now i can't stop the cutting.

You could also convince yourself that food is disgusting and that you will become disgusting, which is also very toxic.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm eating 500-700 calories every two days right now to get my weight low enough for SN to work a bit more effectively. I surprisingly don't feel hungry at all and I've been eating this way for two weeks now. Fat reserves are amazing at staving off hunger I guess lol. 10 lbs lost so far.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Well, to be honest I love food I mean im sure most people do but, I've been gaining weight again
Tasty food tends to have that effect on people, i barely eat, i'll have a meal every other day if that. i have no motivation to cook so just snack when hungry (or asleep, somehow) yet i put weight on (probably lack of exercise)

i noticed your title is "An obsessive girl" (i noticed "£v£1yn" and instantly thought of McHale 💔 too) which makes me wonder do you actually need to lose weight? i don't think i've ever known a girl who's actually comfortable with their weight 😬 even when i think only afew might of actually been a little bit overweight. i understand the unrealistic "standard" that society places on women.

Has anyone in your life made an issue out of your weight? (i'm trying to understand if you actually need to shake a few lb or if society needs to give its head a shake)
I like pain but I dont know i was thinking to maybe be like "if you eat something today, cut your arm" like but it would only be on my arm because people would notice it and which would cause more problems for me.
Wouldn't that encourage you since you like pain? and yeah that doesn't sound like a great idea drawing attention to yourself by doing something society finds unacceptable. i can't imagine any good coming from that
someone help? what kinda consequence should I have which makes me not want to eat?
what don't you like? What about listening to Snow White sing? that's unpleasant

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I wish I could starve myself in peace. I went through a horrible bout of hair loss about a year ago from it and I'm still trying to grow it back in…

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I have a habit of doing self harm if I slip up and eat food, but it doesn't really prevent me from eating and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Try eating slimmer, instead of eating nothing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I know you don't want to hear this, but please don't starve yourself people. I was anorexic for a long time and now have thin bones, poor teeth, intestinal problems and a medically unexplained illness which is a nightmare to live with. Possiblly other things were caused by it too. I can't express how much starving is a bad idea.

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I know you don't want to hear this, but please don't starve yourself people. I was anorexic for a long time and now have thin bones, poor teeth, intestinal problems and a medically unexplained illness which is a nightmare to live with. Possiblly other things were caused by it too. I can't express how much starving is a bad idea.
I can't second this enough. I was pretty lucky with only needing to deal with hair loss but even that was terrible and I won't ever get my hair back to as thick as it was before I started starving. Biggest regret of my life.