itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
i'm so fucking sick of living every year feeling so bad, i don't want to deal with this anymore. i dont know what to do, i wish someone would break into my house and shoot me in the head

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, Sannti, Specific_Milk and 6 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Being murdered or annilhated in swift fashion is the equivalent to a winning powerball lottery ticket around here.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: letmeoutofthis, worthIess, cryone and 5 others
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i just hope someone nice hits me on the street with full speed

• Yay!
Reactions: R_N, permanently tired and doormat25
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I wish I die of sudden cardiac arrest every night and imagine some maniac just randomly shoots me whenever I go outside

Reactions: cryone
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Relatable, I hope I randomly explode or heart failure or smth

Reactions: doormat25
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
right before I sleep I often pray to never wake up again. then I wake up and feel bitter.

Reactions: doormat25 and koro
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me i'm so fucking sick of living i need to end mylife
I wish I die of sudden cardiac arrest every night and imagine some maniac just randomly shoots me whenever I go outside
me to I wish I die of sudden cardiac arrest every night and imagine some maniac just randomly shoots me whenever I go outside

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I'd rather do that myself than be murdered

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I wish eclipse like in berserk happens and some monster chews me up. Bones and all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful and tiring feeling so trapped in this existence when you just wish to be gone. I find it horrible how existence doesn't come with an offswitch to instantly and permanently escape from all the suffering existing causes.

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
Basically same with everyone posting here. I'm eating less and less and hope that I randomly die of malnutrition or something lol (it won't happen because I'm still eating once or twice a day but I'm definitely getting skinnier than before).

I will probably ctb by using helium or something similar to that and pass out unconsciously. I can't do it indoor because the landowner will ask for a compensation fee, so it's probably going to be a park or somewhere outside when nobody is watching me.

I don't want to do it too rural (like a random forest), because I don't want to imagine myself just rotting (not that it matters since I'm dead but still lol). Probably a park or a nearby lake would do.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
i'm so fucking sick of living every year feeling so bad, i don't want to deal with this anymore. i dont know what to do, i wish someone would break into my house and shoot me in the head
Same I wish someone would shoot me in the head.