D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
I cant rake it anymore..it hurts so bad.. why am i going through this. God, pleasee help me..please do something.. it is too much for me to endure..What sins have i made for this thungs to happen..
Please help me..I don't wanna live anymore..I wish time could stop for 5 minutes..i would've felt happy and free like a bird if only time would've stopped..Im miserable right now..

• Hugs
Reactions: sensation86, EndJstifiesTheMeans, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I cant rake it anymore..it hurts so bad.. why am i going through this. God, pleasee help me..please do something.. it is too much for me to endure..What sins have i made for this thungs to happen..
Please help me..I don't wanna live anymore..I wish time could stop for 5 minutes..i would've felt happy and free like a bird if only time would've stopped..Im miserable right now..
Sorry you going through this, hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: sensation86 and Dreaming Freedom
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
God will not help you. But you can find help in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads above! I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Dreaming Freedom
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think there's a God, to me religion is completely fictional and existence is completely meaningless, there's no deeper purpose behind any of this. But it's true that there's too much pain in existing and there's no real relief from suffering in this world, this harmful world that is filled with senseless cruelty and unnecessary torment could never be a desirable place to exist in. It's really understandable just wishing to be gone so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.

D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
Sorry you going through this, hope you find peace
Thank You so much for your kind words..
God will not help you. But you can find help in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads above! I wish you all the best
Thank you so much<33 I will try to find help from suicide resource compilation
I don't really think there's a God, to me religion is completely fictional and existence is completely meaningless, there's no deeper purpose behind any of this. But it's true that there's too much pain in existing and there's no real relief from suffering in this world, this harmful world that is filled with senseless cruelty and unnecessary torment could never be a desirable place to exist in. It's really understandable just wishing to be gone so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.
I understand it..your kind words means a lot for me.. I thank u soo much .after a exhausting day,, seeing these replies just is a inspiration for me
I understand it..your kind words means a lot for me.. I thank u soo much .after a exhausting day,, seeing these replies just is a inspiration for me

Reactions: Vizzy
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Sorry you are in so much pain. Perhaps relax the judgement around yourself if you can....even a little. You have the right to be sad, angry and depressed...it sounds like life has given you a difficult time. I hope you find a little peace and relief from the traumas.

• Love
Reactions: Dreaming Freedom and sensation86