• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
I wanna kill myself tonight. I broke up with the love of my life yesterday, I can't breathe, eat or sleep. All I want to do is be with him but he won't talk to me. I have written the note already but I don't know how to do it. I want to slit my wrists, but I'm nervous for the pain and discomfort. I have been doing research all day on what to take for an overdose but I'm still unsure, all I have are some prescriptions and over the counter. I can't hang myself because I live with my parents and there is no place. I personally don't want to wait any longer to die, I just want my life to be over. I just need some advice right now on how to move forward with this. We have a week long vacation starting tomorrow so it has to be tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Rosebud0924 and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry life's gotten so bad for you💔🫂 Unfortunately, slitting wrists is very likely to fail. You have to cut so deeply that it's hard even for an experienced cutter.

Could you fake being sick to get out of going on vacation? I'm not trying to stop you, but you're a lot more likely to only hurt yourself if you don't take at least a few days to plan. And, if that means you'd be home alone while they're away, it might be an easier time to do it

I do also suggest waiting a bit after a big thing like a breakup, but of course, it's completely your choice, my two cents don't really matter

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
I'm so sorry life's gotten so bad for you💔🫂 Unfortunately, slitting wrists is very likely to fail. You have to cut so deeply that it's hard even for an experienced cutter.

Could you fake being sick to get out of going on vacation? I'm not trying to stop you, but you're a lot more likely to only hurt yourself if you don't take at least a few days to plan. And, if that means you'd be home alone while they're away, it might be an easier time to do it

I do also suggest waiting a bit after a big thing like a breakup, but of course, it's completely your choice, my two cents don't really matter
I can try but they wouldn't listen. They know I'm upset and I have a history of being suicidal so I don't think they are going to let me be alone. Me and him were supposed to go together on the vacation had a whole cabin to ourselves, I don't think I could deal with going up there. I just need a way to do it tonight do you have any suggestions? I have a few prescriptions maybe that will work?

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I can try but they wouldn't listen. They know I'm upset and I have a history of being suicidal so I don't think they are going to let me be alone. Me and him were supposed to go together on the vacation had a whole cabin to ourselves, I don't think I could deal with going up there. I just need a way to do it tonight do you have any suggestions? I have a few prescriptions maybe that will work?
I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about ODing, just that it's hard to do with anything legal :( I can't really give any advice besides directing you toward the megathreads, which you probably read already. Maybe the replies will have more insights. I'm so sorry for the situation you're in, though, I completely understand why you're so desperate not to go :(

darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
As a person who's tried ODing and failed three times, it takes a lot of medication if it's OTC. The maximum daily limit on the bottle is incredibly low for what is needed for an OD. With OTC, you'll more than likely just make yourself really sick. It's painful if you choose tylenol and that can take up to 72 hours to peak. Vomiting, diarrhea, terrible headache, excruciating stomach pains. Benadryl causes serious agitation and hallucinations. OTC is not the way to go.

Wrist slitting is too brutal imo. But I get icked by own blood and I'm not one for pain.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
As a person who's tried ODing and failed three times, it takes a lot of medication if it's OTC. The maximum daily limit on the bottle is incredibly low for what is needed for an OD. With OTC, you'll more than likely just make yourself really sick. It's painful if you choose tylenol and that can take up to 72 hours to peak. Vomiting, diarrhea, terrible headache, excruciating stomach pains. Benadryl causes serious agitation and hallucinations. OTC is not the way to go.

Wrist slitting is too brutal imo. But I get icked by own blood and I'm not one for pain.
@darkandtwisty sending DM