• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkDg21

DarkDg21

Oct 12, 2021
I made the same thread earlier today but deleted it thinking it flopped and no one cared. Lmao.
I'll be more patient this time for replies lol.
So, to make it short. There's a guest in my house that's gonna stay longer than expected due to medical reasons.
I'm mentally prepared. I feel READY.
You guys know how hard it is to finally get to that state of mind. I
can't postpone my suicide anymore. It's never gonna happen if I don't do it this Tuesday.
Life is basically screwing me over one last time. I hate it.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
If that bothers you, then don't. Wait until you feel comfortable and ready.

Reactions: Sid19
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Okay. What is your soul saying? What is your inner self saying? THAT's what you listen to. It's not a bad thing to not want to do it around other people. Don't beat yourself up.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I was thinking about responding, but I wasn't sure since my attitude on life is quite realistic, and many people love to smoke up their booty.

It is absolutely 100% your decision.

Now that you have a visitor, your mother will not be alone at home. :heart:

Reactions: Sid19 and DarkDg21
DarkDg21

DarkDg21

Oct 12, 2021
I was thinking about responding, but I wasn't sure since my attitude on life is quite realistic, and many people love to smoke up their booty.

It is absolutely 100% your decision.

Now that you have a visitor, your mother will not be alone at home. :heart:
I was thinking the same thing. There's actually somethingpositive. My mom won't be alone when she finds me.
Okay. What is your soul saying? What is your inner self saying? THAT's what you listen to. It's not a bad thing to not want to do it around other people. Don't beat yourself up.
Thank you. I feel ashamed to be honest. But I don't give a F*ck anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Little_Suzy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me hanging sounds risky if there are other people in the same building as they could potentially interfere and cause the attempt to fail, but of course when to ctb is up to you, it's really understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that this existence brings. I just hate how we exist in a world where there is so much secrecy involved in trying to die, I find it horrible how we cannot just peacefully pass away without complications, none of us should feel like we are forced to suffer. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.