J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I could have been CTB after high school. Useless years of suffering and emotional pain

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DLife1, waitingforrest, deleted and 39 others
LetsFlyAway

LetsFlyAway

Wandering Cat
Jun 2, 2021
But you did not know back then like how we all do not know what is gonns happen
If we do it will be easy to choose

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, ReallyTired, patheticpartner and 6 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Same, I should've caught the bus when I was a teenager. Nothing has changed since then, life is still hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, patheticpartner, BottomlessPit and 11 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
So do I, it is needless torture at this point.
I am tired of waking up with my eyes swollen shut after a nightmare excuse for sleep and a full day of sobbing and screaming at the top of my lungs.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, SentientCreature, Jumping_realms and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. I should have left years ago really. Existing is just so pointless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ReallyTired, patheticpartner, Cid9121 and 10 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I'm glad I didn't ctb when I was a teenager cuz no doubt I would have ended up all fucked up or in a coma with how lil i knew about ctb methods. However I cannot deny I had more nerve to ctb as a teenager than I do now.

I wish I would have done it in middle school (with the right method) since that was a time I mostly wanted to ctb out of curiosity/boredom and depression rather than anger and depression. Like in my head I thought I would be transported to another world better and more interesting than this one . I would have did it with hardly any bitter feelings which would have been preferable for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Beeper, patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
But you did not know back then like how we all do not know what is gonns happen
If we do it will be easy to choose

like how we all don't know what's going to happen if we do it? I can't really understand what you're stating here

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
LetsFlyAway

LetsFlyAway

Wandering Cat
Jun 2, 2021
like how we all don't know what's going to happen if we do it? I can't really understand what you're stating here
We did not know what would happen back then to our life that is why we keep on living

• Hugs
Reactions: deleted, patheticpartner and BeautifulMosaics
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
We did not know what would happen back then to our life that is why we keep on living

i wish someone would have gave me the possibilities in a layout so I could have CTB earlier

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Dead Meat
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Meh, I tried when I was a teen. If it would have worked it would be have been nice, but it's not like I won't have a choice to correct my failure later on.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Wish I succeeded 8 years ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, littlelungs and Dead Meat
Jambi

Jambi

Shadows take me...
Jun 5, 2018
I really don't think we have that choice at all.
It's just luck to everything lines up and we leave this life faster than most.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Zzzzz
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
This is truly my biggest regret should have done this in high school, or 3 years ago instead of procrastinating. I hate being alive so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WOODESITY, Skathon and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can actually see reasons for why I am still here but at the same time wish I weren't. I'm undecided about if it's worth it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and Largeletters
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I really wish I had done it in my early 20s when I first started thinking about it seriously. I'm almost 30 and my 20s have pretty much been a complete waste filled with misery and anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, sadbadpsychogirl, patheticpartner and 3 others
_r1a

_r1a

May 20, 2021
honestly same I should've done it in secondary school around age 15/16, now there's more guilt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I hate that I procrastinated financially back in 2018 when I found CTB an option I should have been completely committed to paying off debts this point now I would be able to CTB but one more year at max if I can make it mentally and emotionally but that is just so frightening with these tormenting traumas and memories.

• Hugs
  • Love
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Though about suicide first when i was 17 i remember, desperately looking for reasons to stay alive, now 25 and i regret not doing it then, all those years were wasted suffering

• Hugs
  • Love
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I really wish I had done it in my early 20s when I first started thinking about it seriously. I'm almost 30 and my 20s have pretty much been a complete waste filled with misery and anxiety.
I relate to you so much. The feeling of having wasted my youth is terrible

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
This was truly a mistake letting myself get to this point. I should have done this 14 years ago I would have been free from all these worries, stress, trauma, and pain from disconnection bullying and acne.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, SentientCreature and 2 others
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I'm 40 and have multiple attempts since a teen, mostly through OD. I can't fail and won't fail next time.

I've been battling my own mind daily for literal decades. It's been enough, long, long ago. Most people couldn't probably fathom the severity it can reach. I must go soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: LateToParty, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I'm 40 and have multiple attempts since a teen, mostly through OD. I can't fail and won't fail next time.

I've been battling my own mind daily for literal decades. It's been enough, long, long ago. Most people couldn't probably fathom the severity it can reach. I must go soon.
If you don't mind me asking, What's your daily routine and how do you feel everyday?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
If you don't mind me asking, What's your daily routine and how do you feel everyday?
I feel terrible daily and mostly stay in bed. I have no motivation or drive for anything at all. I just want to die, daily. It's very bad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I feel terrible daily and mostly stay in bed. I have no motivation or drive for anything at all. I just want to die, daily. It's very bad.
For how long? I am so sorry life has led you in this direction and you been suffering for so many decades like this. That must be unbearable I cannot imagine making it that long, I'm sorry you suffer I truly am the emotional and mental pain is torment I can't live in this for another year. This has to be it for me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
For how long? I am so sorry life has led you in this direction and you been suffering for so many decades like this. That must be unbearable I cannot imagine making it that long, I'm sorry you suffer I truly am the emotional and mental pain is torment I can't live in this for another year. This has to be it for me
Aww, thanks. It's going to be over soon, for me. I hope you find peace, also.

I've certainly had ups and downs, I haven't been as bad as I am now ever, but most of it has been severe depression and PTSD that would just have it's highs and lows, I suppose. There have been so many psych ward stays that I'd genuinely try when I make my aftercare plan. Unfortunately, it's not always so easy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and Journeytoletgo
F

fullofregrets

Jul 25, 2021
I too wish I had done it 5 years ago. At least the money spent on me could have been saved.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe, patheticpartner, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I do regret not taking my life the last time I tried. The circumstances were much better. My parents weren't so old, my nephews were too little to remember; before my friends didn't ditch me because I've attempted and my career became unsure because of diagnosis and medicine.

I regret being careless and impulsive, without a clear plan, not researching.

I really didn't need the last 7 years of my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Zzzzz, Dead Meat and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I should have done it as soon as acne ruined my life at age 14. So sad to carry on feeling socially insecure and unattractive and miserable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 1 other person
whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
I should have done it years ago. Things only got worse. More suffering,more pain, more depression

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Beeper, patheticpartner and 4 others