• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
One last attempt at recovery. Truly dreading the entire process. Tried speaking to my mom about how I feel like dying and she had no words. We took the hour trip in silence. SS is the only place I've received feed back so a big thank you for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88, Morto, Trainstation and 14 others
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Best of luck. Hope it works out for you.

Reactions: Amyend88, Circles, Kjo and 1 other person
I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
Good luck on your trip. Trying is pretty much all we can do.

Reactions: Amyend88, Circles, Kjo and 1 other person
F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
I should of ended this before it began... What a joke. No insurance so I'm getting stuck in state run bull shit facility. No help for the poor.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Kjo
I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
Are you suggesting that government ran programs are inept?? Never would have thought that :heh:
On a serious note, try to make the best of your time and keep an open mind. Dont let frustration cloud the reason you decided to go in the first place.

Reactions: Amyend88, Kjo and LMFAO FOCKERS
F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
I'm just frustrated lol for real like I'm not shocked but now I'm positive I've wasted my time. Frustrated.I said I tried hanging myself with a dog leash and She said I'm just FRUSTRATED.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88, Ruffian and Soul
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
One last attempt at recovery. Truly dreading the entire process. Tried speaking to my mom about how I feel like dying and she had no words. We took the hour trip in silence. SS is the only place I've received feed back so a big thank you for that.
Good luck my brother. Your mom may be struggling to process what is happening and may not know what to say.
What do you want her to say?
I sincerely hope your recover brings you the light and you find meaning and peace, best of luck friend
DBD

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
You might be "just frustrated" but it's amazing that you still try. Wish I had your strengh. Good luck, wish you all the best. Please take care!

Reactions: Soul and Alec
G

Grief

May 25, 2019
Your mom may not know what is a helpful way of responding as the concept of suicide is incomprehensible/foreign to her. She also may be afraid that she is going to say the wrong thing to you and upset you. Despite her silence, she is probably extremely concerned and is thinking about you all the time.

Reactions: Morto, memento_mori, njh and 5 others
I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
That "F" word is a trigger...noted. :pfff:

Reactions: Amyend88
G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
I'm just frustrated lol for real like I'm not shocked but now I'm positive I've wasted my time. Frustrated.I said I tried hanging myself with a dog leash and She said I'm just FRUSTRATED.
Who gave you that response? Your mom, or someone at the facility?

If it was your mom, then even though it's a very dismissive thing to say (probably among the worst things to respond with, actually), I'd try not to read too much into it. As @Grief said, she may just have no idea how to handle suicidality in her child. It sounds like she dropped everything she was doing to drive you an hour away where she hopes you can get help, and this is what I would try to focus on.

If it was a medical professional who said that......... then.... Yikes.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Please don't tell them about this site. It has attracted enough attention already.

Reactions: Circles and Fadingfast
F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
I didn't say anything about the site. Got fired from the family business. Feeling like way less of a person. Want it to end soon. No way out of this bull shit. 11 days inpatient and now I truly believe ctb is my future.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Circles
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Agreed

Reactions: Circles
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
I didn't say anything about the site. Got fired from the family business. Feeling like way less of a person. Want it to end soon. No way out of this bull shit. 11 days inpatient and now I truly believe ctb is my future.
Your family fired you after you tried getting help for your suicidal thoughts?

Reactions: Amyend88 and Circles
F

Fadingfast

May 9, 2019
Your family fired you after you tried getting help for your suicidal thoughts?

Yeah... I'm fucking done for. It may take a couple days to gain the courage but I can't keep up. Schizophrenia and a lack of understanding and compassion will be the death of me. I just got out of treatment today and I came home to this shit.

Reactions: Amyend88, Sitokirment and Circles
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Your mom may not know what is a helpful way of responding as the concept of suicide is incomprehensible/foreign to her. She also may be afraid that she is going to say the wrong thing to you and upset you. Despite her silence, she is probably extremely concerned and is thinking about you all the time.
That's what I was thinking, too.
I'm really glad you reached out and are seeking treatment. Try to get whatever you can out of it and advocate for yourself if you don't think the therapy is going to work for you. Thanks for sharing this.

As for your mom, maybe talk to the doctors about that, too. Maybe they can be a bridge between the two of you and help start a dialogue.

Best of luck to you. !