Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
My head is hurting and my eyes are hurting I'm also on antidepressants but I checked the drug interaction checker it said no interactions found. Is zofran something I should take one time and stop for good the next day? so Far it's been one day since I took it for the first time. When I woke up my head was hurting and my eyes were hurting.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Those aren't typical side effects of Zofran. Can you think of anything else that could have caused it?

I've had to take 8mg of Zofran 3-4x a day for the past 6 years, and I've never experienced anything similar. No side effects at all, really.

It basically is used as needed, so there's no risk if you take one dose and stop. It's not a drug that causes any dangerous dependency, if that's what you're worried about.

Why were you taking it? Do you have a prescription? Are you sure what you took was real?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Why are you taking it, and where did it come from? You aren't referring to something else that starts with a Z by chance?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
My head is hurting and my eyes are hurting I'm also on antidepressants but I checked the drug interaction checker it said no interactions found. Is zofran something I should take one time and stop for good the next day? so Far it's been one day since I took it for the first time. When I woke up my head was hurting and my eyes were hurting.
Like @k75 I've also been prescribed these for years and have never had any problems at all. However in the medication information leaflet that comes inside the box, it lists common side effects and first 2 on the list are headache and blurred vision. I was surprised when I read that as I've never had any side effects at all. Maybe you're just one of the unlucky ones, it states approx 1 in 10 people will experience these.

Reactions: k75