Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just wasn't able to do it. Everything of this survival-designed machine called human body was not letting me do it. I confess I allow fear to control my life, but sometimes tha pain is just too much. This life is a prison. This body is a prison. Fuck it, I guess I will have to fight a little bit more.

"The thought of suicide is a great source of comfort: by means of it one gets through many a dark knight."

• Hugs
Reactions: morgueprincess and monday?

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
I don't know how people do it honestly, seems like one of the simplest methods and it's universally popular but I struggle like you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, morgueprincess, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel and horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. I just hate how we exist in such a hellish anti-suicide society where we are denied the option of a guaranteed, painless death, to me it'd be such a relief to be able to just fall asleep eternally, existence also feels so prison like to me as well.

• Love
Reactions: Vivir_O_No
Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
I don't know how people do it honestly, seems like one of the simplest methods and it's universally popular but I struggle like you
Yeah. I can't believe how damn strong you have to be to do it.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just wasn't able to do it. Everything of this survival-designed machine called human body was not letting me do it. I confess I allow fear to control my life, but sometimes tha pain is just too much. This life is a prison. This body is a prison. Fuck it, I guess I will have to fight a little bit more.

"The thought of suicide is a great source of comfort: by means of it one gets through many a dark knight."
lol same happened to me hopefully it doesn't tonight. Your quote is funny/real af

• Yay!
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Not saying you are not ready to go, but when it gets tough enough, SI has a difficult time holding you back.
I am sorry this was not a success for you.

• Hugs
morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
yeah i've tried several times, but backed out i just couldn't

• Hugs
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It happens. Don't beat yourself up about it.