• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

losersclub

losersclub

May 25, 2024
Yesterday I tried to CTB with around 30-40 ibuprofen pills (200mg each) and about 20-ish extra strenght tylenol (500mg each). It obviously didnt work. Around an hour after I took the pills I threw up all over myself, and I've been continously throwing since then, its been almost 24 hours. I was wondering since my body is still being actively affected by the pills, is thre anything I could do to ctb or make the process easier?

• Hugs
Reactions: MrsNobody and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry it failed but OTC are not working to OD on them. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there:

Reactions: losersclub and Forveleth
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
otc medications aren't regulated bc of the fact that they're highly unlikely to impossible to kill you even if you od. I'm really sorry about your experience yesterday though. i hope you're feeling better now

Reactions: Forveleth
losersclub

losersclub

May 25, 2024
otc medications aren't regulated bc of the fact that they're highly unlikely to impossible to kill you even if you od. I'm really sorry about your experience yesterday though. i hope you're feeling better now
I knew they wouldnt work to some extent, but i guess i thought my body was too weak. Im feeling better today thanks for asking

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and MrsNobody
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Honestly you would have been more likely to of died if you had took in those pills and then went to sleep on your back and choked to death on vomit.

I got to say a Benadryl high is the worst.
Welcome to the next week of feeling like nightcrawler from X-Men. *Hugs*

Reactions: Forveleth