• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Ive tried to push through and continue living to take care of my mom but I cant anymore. All of 2023 and 2024 I've been going through absolute hell and chaos. I no longer care what happens after Im gone or how it happens. My preferred method was to take a pill im deathly allergic to but I need something to combine with that like jumping from a tall height. In the end, my birthday is coming up next month and my plan is to not make it to that day. I cant deal with these traumatic moments and feelings. If anybody knows of a sure-fire way to CTB, please reply to this post or dm me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, doormat25, sleepingintherain and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I hope that you eventually find freedom from this hellish existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for what you've been through. I hope that you find peace soon. Also, if you want information on CTB methods, there's a sticky megathread on the top of the "suicide discussion" forum (the one we're in right now) called "suicide resource compliation". In that megathread you'll find information on CTB methods

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I hope that you eventually find freedom from this hellish existence.
I truly have. More than the average person can handle and now everything about me feels broken. I wished things could've gotten better for me but as long as I've been alive, what I've been through, and what I now know, There will never be a time in my life where things will go good. Thank you for the hope as I truly do to, no matter the method as long as it gets the job done with low chance of revival.
I'm sorry for what you've been through. I hope that you find peace soon. Also, if you want information on CTB methods, there's a sticky megathread on the top of the "suicide discussion" forum (the one we're in right now) called "suicide resource compliation". In that megathread you'll find information on CTB methods
Thank you, I highly appreciate it. I will look at the other megathread now.