CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I took 60mg Oxycodone (Opioids) + 5mg Xanax (Benzo) + ~150ml 35% Alcohol with absolutely 0 tolerance.

This wasn't meant to be a CTB attempt, I just thought that because I am going to CTB at the end of this week and I have never taken drugs before I wanted to get VERY high the one and only time I do drugs.

But after doing some research it looks like that amount for someone with no tolerance would have been enough to OD, but I feel completely fine now less than 24 hours after taking it. I set a timer from when I first took it and I just felt very sleepy in a good way, then next thing I know I wake up and the timer said 8 hours had passed. Then when I got out of bed to go to the bathroom I started throwing up in the bath tub, and I continued throwing up on and off for the next hour. Then I went back to sleep

But if the drugs were inside for me 8 hours before I vomited, shouldn't I have absorbed enough of it by then? It's been about 22 hours since taking it and I feel 95% normal now even though this apparently should've been enough for me to OD

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I used to mix a lot of drugs with a lot of alcohol (me and all the people who went out with me) when I went out at night... Carbamazepine, alprazolam (xanax), diazepam, and other pills that I don't know the name of but that the others brought. .. nothing ever happened, only the effects of alcohol increased and with diazepam sometimes you had problems walking, but nothing that made you think: "damn, I'm going to die."

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I took 60mg Oxycodone (Opioids) + 5mg Xanax (Benzo) + ~150ml 35% Alcohol with absolutely 0 tolerance.

This wasn't meant to be a CTB attempt, I just thought that because I am going to CTB at the end of this week and I have never taken drugs before I wanted to get VERY high the one and only time I do drugs.

But after doing some research it looks like that amount for someone with no tolerance would have been enough to OD, but I feel completely fine now less than 24 hours after taking it. I set a timer from when I first took it and I just felt very sleepy in a good way, then next thing I know I wake up and the timer said 8 hours had passed. Then when I got out of bed to go to the bathroom I started throwing up in the bath tub, and I continued throwing up on and off for the next hour. Then I went back to sleep

But if the drugs were inside for me 8 hours before I vomited, shouldn't I have absorbed enough of it by then? It's been about 22 hours since taking it and I feel 95% normal now even though this apparently should've been enough for me to OD
How did you conclude that would be a lethal combo? 150ml is a tiny amount, 60mg Oxy is heavy for a good 'high' but it's not enough to be a serious depressant. 5mg xans is nothing. What a waste.

Reactions: mortuarymary, Meteora and rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
At least 2 grams of oxycodone and as many benzos and cyp3a4 inhibitors as you can manage.