bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
it wasn't comfortable at all. she said that i had everything, a good financial condition and a perfect family, and asked what the reasons to think about this. i explained to her that i have depression and that i feel horrible physical and mental pain, but she didn't seem to understand... she asked what she could do and i said nothing. it's the truth after all. i don't know what i expected, no one can help me, i'm a literal lost cause.

that being said, i think i have less than a month to go. i hope so. treatment-resistant depression sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
it wasn't comfortable at all. she said that i had everything, a good financial condition and a perfect family, and asked what the reasons to think about this. i explained to her that i have depression and that i feel horrible physical and mental pain, but she didn't seem to understand... she asked what she could do and i said nothing. it's the truth after all. i don't know what i expected, no one can help me, i'm a literal lost cause.

that being said, i think i have less than a month to go. i hope so. treatment-resistant depression sucks.
Oh I'm really sorry! I know what that feels like alright. This time of year isn't a help either. It makes me feel more depressed. Just pulled myself from bed, had to lye down for like 2 hours, no energy... this sucks bad.
I am also thinking if ending it soon.
I wish you the best with the holidays, that you get through them OK.

• Love
Reactions: bluegodism
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I'm not surprised by the response as so many people won't even try to understand the suffering that others go through.

• Love
Reactions: bluegodism