• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

owlbites

Feb 27, 2024
My therapist had me recite what happened in 2021 and I had the PTSD shakes after. Even typing this, now, I'm trembling. I don't know if its out of anger or what.

In 2021, at the rock bottom of my drug addiction (I've recovered and relapsed, since), I finally told my friends that I felt that they didn't care about me like they cared about each other. I also told them I'd been thinking about taking my life. Maybe that should've been two separate conversations. Its all my fault, yadda yadda yadda

They knew me before my addiction. They had turned a blind eye when I started using and would instead judge me, shame me behind my back, and leave me out of plans. When I confronted them, they responded with very fake "Of course we care about you!"s, before leaving the servers we were in and blocking me everywhere. I was so mad and so sad. I cried for months. I remember crying so loudly in my room hoping someone would come in and hold me. Lesson learned: No one is ever coming to save me.

There was only one of them who didn't block me, and a few months ago (weeks? I'm losing my sense of time again) I dm'd them on instagram telling them I didn't hold a grudge against them and I hoped they would have a good life before blocking them. Its true, I dont hold a grudge against them in particular, or one other person-- they were the only two to reach out to me privately. Even if we didn't see eye to eye, or the conversation centered them rather than me, I appreciate being talked to. Although I don't hold a grudge against those two in particular, that doesn't mean I forgive any of them. I wish I could fist fight the others. One good hit to the nose and I'd feel better. Smiling at them with blood in my teeth, dripping from my ears, and I'd feel better. They'd never let me have the satisfaction. I'll haunt them instead.

The worst thing about this situation is it made me more suicidal. I can't say that to anyone, but within the last 3 years I've been thinking of it more in depth. The methods. When? Where? The only unknown I have is my suicide note. I'll probably write multiple, because there's different things I want to say to different people.

I used to take those "when will i die" quizzes as a kid, and the strangest thing happened. I took upwards of 3 separate tests, and they all said 2045. I don't know if I have 20 years left in me. I don't think I do.

I also feel like I'm a fake. A phony. Because I'm well aware I'll probably stay alive for the next 5 years (unless something horrible happens and lets be honest it's very likely) and I don't mind. When I'm ready to do it, I'll do it. I know this is how I'll die.

I'll stay until everyone hates me again.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
This is so heartbreaking to read and really puts your comment on my thread in perspective. Were these all of your friends? I know losing anyone at all can be difficult. I hope your therapist can help your work thru some of the pain!

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Im sorry you had to go through that but they werent true friends. The real ones will stay even after you tell them about cbt.
Agreed. I am so sorry that you knew these human beings who were not really friends. A true friend would have supported you, but true friends are also hard to come by. Also some people just don't know how to support people when they are vulnerable and might have been scared of the unknown.

How are you doing now?

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
Your friends did something beyond abusive and disgusting - no wonder you feel traumatized. Betrayal and abandonment in itself is inherently traumatic for humans, but having it happen when you've expressed a wish to CTB... Absolutely horrible, I'm so sorry those shitheads didnthat to you.

And you're absolutely not a fake. Everyone's journey is different.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
. I was so mad and so sad. I cried for months. I remember crying so loudly in my room hoping someone would come in and hold me. Lesson learned: No one is ever coming to save me.
Hey I'm sorry for what happened to you, losing friends even fake one is hard

• Hugs
Reactions: ipunp and Kit1
O

owlbites

Feb 27, 2024
This is so heartbreaking to read and really puts your comment on my thread in perspective. Were these all of your friends? I know losing anyone at all can be difficult. I hope your therapist can help your work thru some of the pain!
They were all of my friends. Aside from the 5 that left, there were 4 others that stayed. 1 of them killed himself last month. 1 of them and & I dated for 2 years, I broke things off, and after our friend killed himself, he blocked me to. The 2 others don't talk to each other, so Im only in contact with one of them regularly. I don't know if I can call them my best friend if they are my only friend. My therapist is doing the best she can...thank you :)

Agreed. I am so sorry that you knew these human beings who were not really friends. A true friend would have supported you, but true friends are also hard to come by. Also some people just don't know how to support people when they are vulnerable and might have been scared of the unknown.

How are you doing now?
Thank you. I'm sure I scared them. Maybe I was trying to shock them by bringing it forward suddenly. I have no clue. I'm sort of really tired of looking for those true friends, but I'm grateful for the one I have now. I'd like to think that I'm doing better now, but if I have to convince myself, am I really doing better?

Hey I'm sorry for what happened to you, losing friends even fake one is hard
Thank you. Thank you all

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
They were all of my friends. Aside from the 5 that left, there were 4 others that stayed. 1 of them killed himself last month. 1 of them and & I dated for 2 years, I broke things off, and after our friend killed himself, he blocked me to. The 2 others don't talk to each other, so Im only in contact with one of them regularly. I don't know if I can call them my best friend if they are my only friend. My therapist is doing the best she can...thank you :)
This is so terrible. It seems like everyone in that group was going through something and maybe it wasn't related to how they felt about you. Its possible they just didn't have the capacity to help you. I am glad to know you are doing therapy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
O

owlbites

Feb 27, 2024
This is so terrible. It seems like everyone in that group was going through something and maybe it wasn't related to how they felt about you. Its possible they just didn't have the capacity to help you. I am glad to know you are doing therapy.
Thank you, I wish they had said more to me. I know we were all going through our own things, so I can't blame them entirely. I know why they left me, I dont intend on making them think they were wrong in their decision. I wouldn't have done the same as them. Never in a million years would I have done this to someone who opened up to me. Trusted me enough to say what they were going through. Never.
I hope you are doing therapy, too. I know you said that you bought your SN, but I really hope you keep it in the cabinets for the next month and see what life can do for you. I hope you stay. It's your decision, but I hope you see it through.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipbapbop and Kit1
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Thank you, I wish they had said more to me. I know we were all going through our own things, so I can't blame them entirely. I know why they left me, I dont intend on making them think they were wrong in their decision. I wouldn't have done the same as them. Never in a million years would I have done this to someone who opened up to me. Trusted me enough to say what they were going through. Never.
I hope you are doing therapy, too. I know you said that you bought your SN, but I really hope you keep it in the cabinets for the next month and see what life can do for you. I hope you stay. It's your decision, but I hope you see it through.
I would also never leave someone if they reached out to me, but I have found that most people in my life take a step back when I reach out, no matter how much I know they love and care about me. Maybe there is something about the capacity for pain that makes me better able to handle other people's pain. Or maybe my own pain is just so heavy that it doesn't feel as burdensome to carry someone else's as well. I can't really excuse the behavior of the people you knew, but I do find myself having a great amount of sympathy for the people who can't help us. I could be totally wrong though and these people are bad and malicious. I honestly don't know.

I really appreciate your kind words. I actually had my last therapy session last week and have cancelled my remaining sessions. He understands that therapy is not helpful since I am not looking to recover and it's largely a waste of my time and money. I can't lie, I'm quite excited to finally be receiving my SN, but I also won't be using it immediately. I have a little bit of life left to live this summer and then I will make my final decision.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i am so sorry.
same happened to me in 2022 when i reached out for help everyone stopped talking to me and dropped me. i attempted suicide and it failed miserably and no one wanted to talk to me after. these were people i knew for years. i spent over a year in complete isolation after that...

wishing you the best.:heart:

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
what a bad experience you had but you realized that they are not really your friends.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
what a bad experience you had but you realized that they are not really your friends.
@theboy Exactly real friends do not abandon thier friends in their hour of need. Only in difficult times we know who our real friends are.
@theboy Exactly real friends do not abandon thier friends in their hour of need. Only in difficult times we know who our real friends are .
i am so sorry.
same happened to me in 2022 when i reached out for help everyone stopped talking to me and dropped me. i attempted suicide and it failed miserably and no one wanted to talk to me after. these were people i knew for years. i spent over a year in complete isolation after that...

wishing you the best.:heart:
@wiinterfrost When I was 21 and at university when I told one my close university friends in my law class that I was suicidal gradually my friend began to avoid me.

First she will tell me to go church and criticise me for not being able to snap out of my mental state and even blaming me for my own depression. Then one day on campus we were hanging out with other people in our law class. Together we went to the library areas but I stayed behind to check out some books.

When I was leaving the library I saw my friend gathered with the others and when she saw me she and the others ran away from me.

Another friend in my law class stopped talking to me.

These women were Christian who went to church every Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: theboy
T

ToastInTheShell

Mar 17, 2024
That's beyond fucked of them, I'm so sorry. Abandoning someone when they open up to you about that kinda thing is some seriously scummy shit. It might hurt rn, but by the sounds of things you'll be better off without them. They don't deserve you.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Like...why are people like this? If they had a problem with you, just say it. And even so, what was your greatest offense? Being honest about your feelings, letting down your walls, and desperately wanting just a small bit of compassion. What the fuck, man. What happened to you has happened to me and its something I constantly fear myself. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, that's so fucked up. Friendships can mean nothing to people, even at a baseline. I guess its true, at the end of the day you can only rely on yourself.