• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
3 more days until I leave this place. I'm not afraid to die nor am I sad, im actually happy and excited! I'm doing whatever the hell i want and nobody can tell me I can't. I planned this week to be the best last week I could ever have and its honestly going well. I love all you guys who have talked me over my year and a half on SS :) my next post is probably going to be my goodbye thread so I hope all of you succeed in whatever goals you feel like reaching and thank you for all you have done for me and this community.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, less than, Jase_Carter and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased for you, that you are able to enjoy your last moments. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Jase_Carter, Dead Meat and 1 other person
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
If you don't change your mind, if that's what you really want and need, then "see you on the other side". :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Jase_Carter, Dead Meat and 1 other person