• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicide Depression

Suicida depresivo
Sep 14, 2020
Hace poco publiqué parte de lo que vivo hoy vi a mi novia por primera vez en mucho tiempo y le compré unos regalos y bueno ella sabe de mi vida y depresión pero cuando le di los regalos no la vi con mucho gusto y cuando volvi a casa vi que ella publico un regalo de un chocolate que le dio otra persona, no recuerdo si era hombre o mujer, pero ella no puso el mio, eso me rompio el corazon, segun ella me quiere mucho pero lo que hizo me dolio y mas acciones que me hicieron dudar sabia que ella tambien lo haria porque siempre salgo lastimado a pesar de que soy bueno y en verdad tenia planeado hacer ctb desde antes la conocí y ahora prefiero morir a que pase algo peor y sufrir más. Prefiero morirme así a tener pareja y bueno yo'
perdon si mi traduccion no es buena yo uso google

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry that happened, I hope you give it a chance, don't throw it away ❤️

Sorry you're suffering ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existing can certainly be painful and your wish to escape future suffering is understandable. I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm afraid I would experience the same if I manage to get a relationship as an average man. Yes, maybe even being average isn't enough in this day and age and that makes me sad.

novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
Ive already accepted that I won't meet another partner. My ex told me once I would not be able to find anyone with my depression. That was one of the rare times I heard truth from the fake people.