kyukyu

kyukyu

A student trying to survive
Mar 3, 2023
I thought I was doing fine, got my life together, thought some people appreciated me and for once I felt a little less alone, even trusted enough to open my heart for a relationship and today he told me that his own mental health had been deteriorating because of me. I thought I was getting better but now I see again just how horrible my existence is for others, and how no matter how little I say or tell no one can feel happier with me around. I just want to feel loved man, and i worry this is my last straw.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Sannti, girlsboysthems and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart broke and I cried reading your thread, sorry, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

1st off that IS so cruel and thoughtless to saying anything of that nature to ANYONE ever.

2nd, you are a loving, caring, soul filled with kindness towards yourself and other, your thread screams that loud and clear. I truly dislike saying this to some degree, but is/was your current relationship one-sided, as everything for him and you were just taking up space?

If it was me, I would reevaluate my relationship aspect, not saying any more than that on that aspect, BUT go look in a mirror and see the beautiful soul staring back at you and imagine a wonderful future you.

I will also say that I like your picture of the kitty cat, as he/she looks so darn beautiful!

Always around if you want to talk, as we are family here, as I have no one else in this world but everyone here and that REALLY includes YOU!

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, caring thoughts, well wishes and the knowledge that you are an important and beautiful soul!

Lots of sunny blue skies and lovely ocean views for you to enjoy.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: kyukyu
kyukyu

kyukyu

Mar 3, 2023
My heart broke and I cried reading your thread, sorry, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

1st off that IS so cruel and thoughtless to saying anything of that nature to ANYONE ever.

2nd, you are a loving, caring, soul filled with kindness towards yourself and other, your thread screams that loud and clear. I truly dislike saying this to some degree, but is/was your current relationship one-sided, as everything for him and you were just taking up space?

If it was me, I would reevaluate my relationship aspect, not saying any more than that on that aspect, BUT go look in a mirror and see the beautiful soul staring back at you and imagine a wonderful future you.

I will also say that I like your picture of the kitty cat, as he/she looks so darn beautiful!

Always around if you want to talk, as we are family here, as I have no one else in this world but everyone here and that REALLY includes YOU!

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, caring thoughts, well wishes and the knowledge that you are an important and beautiful soul!

Lots of sunny blue skies and lovely ocean views for you to enjoy.

Walter
Reading this I broke down and I realize just how much I was letting built up in my heart. I really tried to be the best partner I could be, my family is messed up and I never had a clear role model when it came to stable relationships, but I had so much to give and it all feels so wasted now. I truly appreciate the words, somewhere it warms me up knowing that there are people who understand.

Thank you also, thats my cat Arthur and he has been my rock for all this time :)

I too wish for you only the best, thank you again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just don't believe that other people can be relied on in this cruel existence, I find it awful how other people can easily make existing even worse, it's dreadful how people suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.

kyukyu

kyukyu

Mar 3, 2023
Sadly I just don't believe that other people can be relied on in this cruel existence, I find it awful how other people can easily make existing even worse, it's dreadful how people suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.
While I agree, I cant help but love loving others and I just hope that one day I might get lucky and feel that from someone else. I feel like that sounds a little delusional after all the bs that happened. Best wishes to you too

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Es tut mir sehr leid für dich das zu hören. So etwas von der Person, die man liebt, gesagt zu bekommen ist ein schreckliches Gefühl. Ich weiß nicht, wie sehr der Liebeskummer bei dir ausgeprägt ist, aber mich hat er völlig in den Ruin getrieben. Ich bin allerdings selbst Schuld, dass ich meine psychischen Krankheiten nicht vorher erkannt habe. Ich wünsche dir wirklich alles Gute mein Bester. Aus welchem Bundesland kommst du, wenn du das beantworten möchtest?

kyukyu

kyukyu

Mar 3, 2023
Es tut mir sehr leid für dich das zu hören. So etwas von der Person, die man liebt, gesagt zu bekommen ist ein schreckliches Gefühl. Ich weiß nicht, wie sehr der Liebeskummer bei dir ausgeprägt ist, aber mich hat er völlig in den Ruin getrieben. Ich bin allerdings selbst Schuld, dass ich meine psychischen Krankheiten nicht vorher erkannt habe. Ich wünsche dir wirklich alles Gute mein Bester. Aus welchem Bundesland kommst du, wenn du das beantworten möchtest?
Hey, Schön einen Deutschen hier zu haben. Schieb nicht die Schuld auf dich, du verdienst Verständnis und alleine die Erkenntnis zeigt dein Herz und deine Werte. Ich wünsche dir auch nur das Beste. Ich bin aus Hessen, und du falls ich fragen darf?

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Hey, Schön einen Deutschen hier zu haben. Schieb nicht die Schuld auf dich, du verdienst Verständnis und alleine die Erkenntnis zeigt dein Herz und deine Werte. Ich wünsche dir auch nur das Beste. Ich bin aus Hessen, und du falls ich fragen darf?
Ich komme aus Niedersachsen. Ich finde es auch gut mal auf deutsch über sowas schreiben zu können, alleine der Wortwahl wegen. Aber auch so macht es mich irgend wie glücklich, weil ich mich weniger alleine fühle. Hier mit jemandem zu sprechen ist leider nicht wirklich hilfreich. Sicherlich gibt es welche, denke es ähnlich geht, doch die meisten sind sowieso so stark pro-life. Hast du vielleicht Lust im Privatchat einfach ein bisschen zu schreiben und Kontakt zu pflegen? Ich vermisse die "Guten Morgen" und "Gute Nacht" Nachrichten meiner Freundin sehr, vielleicht würde es uns beiden ja ein wenig helfen, wenn wir einfach versuchen könnten ein wenig Kontakt zu pflegen, so als wären wir normale Menschen und hätten keine Sozialphobie. Wenn du das nicht möchtest ist das völlig okay und du brauchst das natürlich auch gar nicht irgend wie rechtfertigen.

kyukyu

kyukyu

Mar 3, 2023
Ich komme aus Niedersachsen. Ich finde es auch gut mal auf deutsch über sowas schreiben zu können, alleine der Wortwahl wegen. Aber auch so macht es mich irgend wie glücklich, weil ich mich weniger alleine fühle. Hier mit jemandem zu sprechen ist leider nicht wirklich hilfreich. Sicherlich gibt es welche, denke es ähnlich geht, doch die meisten sind sowieso so stark pro-life. Hast du vielleicht Lust im Privatchat einfach ein bisschen zu schreiben und Kontakt zu pflegen? Ich vermisse die "Guten Morgen" und "Gute Nacht" Nachrichten meiner Freundin sehr, vielleicht würde es uns beiden ja ein wenig helfen, wenn wir einfach versuchen könnten ein wenig Kontakt zu pflegen, so als wären wir normale Menschen und hätten keine Sozialphobie. Wenn du das nicht möchtest ist das völlig okay und du brauchst das natürlich auch gar nicht irgend wie rechtfertigen.
Ich glaube mein Privat Chat ist noch nicht offen, aber du kannst gerne mir schreiben :) Das stört mich keinesfalls, Du hast aber stark recht mit dem Pro Life aspekt, es ist schwer menschen zu finden die ähnlich denken :)

Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Ich glaube mein Privat Chat ist noch nicht offen, aber du kannst gerne mir schreiben :) Das stört mich keinesfalls, Du hast aber stark recht mit dem Pro Life aspekt, es ist schwer menschen zu finden die ähnlich denken :)
Habe dir geschrieben🙏

J

JustARandomFellow

Sep 21, 2023
Im not good with these kinds of things.. but if you ever need someone to vent to, or talk to privately... Im here for you...

If you wanna reach out to me, id happily give you my discord..

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere