• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Since so many people I've seen are nervous about what SN is like, I thought about doing it on Zoom,(the video chat) so then they will know what to expect.
Thank you @Moonicide you helped give me the idea bc I liked that you gave a live account, to help people with their SI. and gave great research <3 Peace*-*

I just didn't know if this was a good idea or people interested or I'm just stupid lol

Reactions: 8272019 and Kamiotesoro
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I think you will get mixed opinion. I think people would definitely find it very helpful and if you wanted to disguise your identity with mask etc..
I would be open to it but I know it's controversial and not everyone will agree. I definitely think you will get people being interested in this as you are right lots of people do feel apprehensive about SN as we aren't able to see the journey from beginning to end.

Reactions: 8272019

Apr 23, 2020
On this website, we are all here without judgement. If you want to do this, you have a right to do so. I am so sorry you've gotten to this point in life. If you would like to film it through Zoom as an educational experience, that is your choice.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Forgive my tech illiteracy but how do you do this? Would you have to give everyone a link and they log on to view?

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I could see this helping a lot of people.
It's pretty risky on your part though, something goes wrong or if someone calls the police, it could result in you getting sent to a ward. Zoom's known for being shady, too.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Neurodoom

Neurodoom

This file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
Aug 13, 2019
Might get mixed opinions. Not a lot of people want to see or witness suicide ironically, even if they feel inclined themselves.

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
This is kind of dangerous. It can go very wrong, but the choice is yours.

Just don't forget about the risks.

I admire your courage and generosity to provide us with education about SN. I hope you find peace on your journey.

A hug.