WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I feel this sense of impending doom. I've lost all hope. Life has really fucking kicked me in the groin this past year despite all the progress I made with my depression, and there's no coming back from this. The future seems so bleak.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TAW122, LifeSucks39, Bauhaus and 14 others
L

littlecorporal

Jul 30, 2020
I suffer from depression - it always seems a one way street when I am in it. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past in that I have come out of it several times.

Reactions: _Minsk and greekyfish10
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i understand how you feel. it fucking sucks. i'm truly sorry that life has brought you to this point. if you really are going to ctb after this week then i respect your decision to do so and i hope that you will finally find peace. just make sure that this is something that you really want. don't ctb unless you're sure. i wish you nothing but love and peace. good luck.

Reactions: LifeSucks39, Bauhaus, Existingnotliving and 2 others
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
i understand how you feel. it fucking sucks. i'm truly sorry that life has brought you to this point. if you really are going to ctb after this week then i respect your decision to do so and i hope that you will finally find peace. just make sure that this is something that you really want. don't ctb unless you're sure. i wish you nothing but love and peace. good luck.
Thank you. I've just never felt so much despair and all my coping mechanisms are ruined by tinnitus.
What's your ctb method?
SN following Stan's guide with stat dose

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I feel for. I really do. My depression keeps me down and life keeps kicking me while I'm down. I hope whatever you decide, you finally have the peace you need.

• Love
Reactions: WillOxyWork
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It always feels like no matter how hard we try life finds a way to kick us back into the dirt.
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. :heart:

Reactions: WillOxyWork and Living_Hurts_so_Much
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I keep going back and forth. Sorry to be like this. My mom keeps calling me and is very concerned and is saying she can't sleep because she's so worried about me. Makes it very hard to go through with it.

Today the tinnitus hasn't been horrible and I'm thinking maybe I can learn to live with it as long as it doesn't get worse. Knowing me though, I'll be posting about how I want to die in 3 days

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Bauhaus, mellow and 2 others
M

mellow

Jul 19, 2020

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Saw this and thought of your posts. there is hope.

Reactions: WillOxyWork
L

littlecorporal

Jul 30, 2020

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Saw this and thought of your posts. there is hope.

I'll take a look a this video - I have tinnitus. I spent months frantically trying to find a cure - alas there was none. So I decided to acclimatise and it worked after a say two months. Does depend on it's intensity though. But mine is more like a hissing noise now - I notice mostly when I am stressed. Ah, just watching it now - she retrained her brain - so it's not a cure it a coping technique. That is what I did with no therapy. Listening to her she is talking sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: mellow
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your plight and I wish you peace in whatever your decision is. :hug:

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your plight and I wish you peace in whatever your decision is. :hug:
The OP caught the bus on Thursday, which hit me somewhat, having tinnitus myself.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-by-sn-tonight.44876/