• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So, this is how its gonna go. Ill have a friend gives me number of a dealer. Ill go meet w them and theyre gonna give me 1.5 grams of heroin. Then imma go to a store to buy a needle or ask a friend to get me it. Them imma hide them and get it in a mental institution, since they might send me there soon.
I would have a great day, as I discussed in one of previous posts. I would learn how to do everything with heroin and put it in. When the time comes, imma inject myself, and pass away peacefully.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Don't people take heroin all the time? I know that people also OD on it all the time, but I think that's the minority, unless 1.5 grams is the guaranteed death dos

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Learn how to do heoin in the clinic? Hm. I hope your plan workes out and you dont end up being addicted to heroin
All the best

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
You may as well buy fent from the same guy, which makes less risk for surviving and becoming addicted since the threshold for lethality is much lower. However, injection is highly risky for someone untrained and you are very likely to be detected in the clinic, especially since you'll be struggling to inject.

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Good luck trying to get H, a syringe and needle into a mental institution 🤔, surely it would be easier to lock yourself in a bathroom or choose a random location somewhere if this is really what you intend to do.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Learn how to do heoin in the clinic? Hm. I hope your plan workes out and you dont end up being addicted to heroin
All the best
Nono, I never took it, and the only time I will ill ctb with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Nono, I never took it, and the only time I will ill ctb with it
I m not familiar with overdosing on heroin but I ve heard before that this might work. Hugs