L

LostInThisWorld

Aug 19, 2018
I think this is the moment for me. I've thought about it for many years. I've even tried to change myself.

Basically I'm not worth anything. I am not needed.

So i've decided that i am leaving all this. I have nobody to say goodbye too. So i guess that's why i am typing this.

I know i'll make everyone i know including my family happy.
I never had someone to talk to. So my family will not read this. Because nobody's knows about it.

I've already gave all my stuff away.

Belgium needs to change their whole idea about the bullying behavour. Mental health isn't something that we talk open about.

In an hour i won't be here anymore. They won't even notice it.

I am hanging myself in the woods behind my house.

I am so sorry.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Unknown21, Beyond_Repair and 12 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Don't have to be sorry to us. Sounds like some other people should apologize to you. Hoping you die quick and painlessly. See you on the other side friend.

• Love
Reactions: spirittheyregone and CatLvr
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I think this is the moment for me. I've thought about it for many years. I've even tried to change myself.
I'm sorry it led to this friend. I will respect your decision since you've considered this for years.
I hope your final moments are peaceful. And remember, you can always do this tomorrow, and there's no shame in deciding to live.
With that being said, I know it might be late, but I'm here if you want to talk.

• Love
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Hi @LostInThisWorld, I'm so sorry to hear that. No one is really needed, to be honest, but I don't think that's the yardstick for measuring a life. And no one is worthless. And no one will be truly happy to lose you (it can't be that way). If despite that, your suffering is truly irremediable, then I respect that and hope you find ways to ease it (maybe there are more than one).

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I am sad to hear it's come to this, but respect and also understand. Just realize if you change your mind there is no shame in that. Peace be with you, dear. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: exitingtothevoid and spirittheyregone
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
So sorry you had to go through that. You don't have anything to apologize for.

I hope you find peace with whatever happens

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much in this cruel existence. But anyway I wish you all the best.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm sorry about your situation. I hope you find eternal relief from all possible pain and suffering.