avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Can relate to this, but, despite my horrible past and current dark present, I cannot help but be kind. It's my nature to be so. That said, even the kindest of us cango to some very dark places and become very dark people who do things we never thought we were capable of. Trust me,you don't want to go that route. Been there and its a scary place to be.

Reactions: newave3
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm always told I'm kind. I can't decide to stop. So it's a mute point if that's what you are. I have learned not to try to help however. It always backfires.

I would like to be less kind. Things would be a lot easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Celerity and newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Nah, I will always be kind. Not being so feels like a betreyal. It's in my nature to help. There are always people who will recognize and give back. There aren't many but they're out there. I know this because I'm one of them. Plus, the world would be a better place if there was more kindness in it - a truism if there ever was one. That alone is reason enough for me not to stop. It's almost like a rebellious impulse - fuck you all, I love you all.
Be kind, just please don't love your enemies

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Celerity
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Be kind, just please don't love your enemies
Don't fret. I quit my job 7 days ago cause my collegues, that called themselves my friends, stabbed me in the back, not for the first time. I will give everyone a chance, even two, even three, but when I get fed up I will tell them to go fuck themselves, as I did. They didn't take it very well.
I have a very low tolerance for disloyalty. Can't even count the number of people I've dumped over the years. Anyway, no, I'm not the type of guy that will turn the other cheek. I'm a gentle soul, but I can be nasty when needed.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: motel rooms and Celerity
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Don't fret. I quit my job 7 days ago cause my collegues, that called themselves my friends, stabbed me in the back, not for the first time.
Assholes. I hope you find a new job soon