I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I tried to relieve myself of my long-term and debilitating urological problems that came from a clear medical malpractice and a failed trial by a corrupt lawyer I knew was paid off. There is a risk with my antibiotics where you can get floxed, which including many different neurological symptoms affecting your brain, heart, muscles, nerves, and tendons throughout your body. I had to go to an old antibiotic I took that never really worked for me and am waiting to see the urologist over telemedicine next month about what to take and what to do both with the infection and some of these symptoms. It really all depends on what he says as if I am permanently fucked by not being able to get a good antibiotic in my system and having to live with it compromised even more then I'm just done. All I really need is some rope and a solid place to hang from. I wasn't put on this earth to suffer indefinitely and I'm sorry for those of you who are religious, but a god that allows a good college educated kid to be facing homelessness for some stupid shit like this can go fuck himself. Hell is probably better than this in my mind so in a matter of weeks I will know whether to keep on going or just say fuck it already.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dead Meat
Wandering_Fox

Wandering_Fox

Mar 20, 2021
I'm sorry for your troubles, I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat