• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
I've been planning my suicide for 2~ years, thinking and writing about it at any chance I have.
In truth, I don't even think I'm suicidal anymore. I've attempted twice or thrice over these 2 years, decisions made out of pure impulse, fully ignoring the plans I've been working on for so long.

I have multiple plans for this (I think the shortest one has about 9 steps), all of them are overcomplicated, they involve the people around me, and are constantly shifting based on character discoveries I make of the people involved in my plans.

Is this too weird????

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Hotsackage, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I don't think it's weird, but I've also been told by my partner several times that I'm obsessed with suicide, I don't think I am, but then again it's been a recurring thought for several years and only over the past year or so has gotten bad again šŸ™ƒ

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
same here, though I do Plan on going through with my overthought and over planned CTB, but only after a few more years of over thinking every minute detail, down to what weather I Would like it to be during. Though despite spending about 3-4 Years so far planning, I still feel like I haven't planned it out enough, and that I'll fail.

But there is a weird calming feeling of imagining every little bit, every step in my head, Weirdly soothing in a away.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Not necessarily planning as much as I fantasize about in stride. I'd read about a method and would go through it in my head, trying to fit it to my circumstances. It gives me a lot of comfort.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
Not necessarily planning as much as I fantasize about in stride. I'd read about a method and would go through it in my head, trying to fit it to my circumstances. It gives me a lot of comfort.
I do this too. Wouldn't call it comforting though.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I do this too. Wouldn't call it comforting though.
It isn't something I just do when I'm bored. It's when I'm really quite down and need to fantasize about a way to escape forever.

Reactions: SchizoGymnast and Disappointered
S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
I love suicide plans. In my opinion there shouldn't be any more stigma attached to them than there is for horror movies or zombie apocalypse scenarios. Why can we fantasize about the latter but not the former?