• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
Unless this sounds like a dumb idea? I'll peacefully go after taking SN, and if it doesn't work and I just pass out from it; I'll be partial hanging to do the rest of the work. Any tips to make this plan a little better? like rope suggestions, etc. I have an another post that has a thread posted for SN. All suggestions welcome.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I think this will be a tricky combo. As with SN you should lie on your side and be still. Hanging can well induce the gag reflex. I'd personally stick to one or the other in this instance.

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
I think this will be a tricky combo. As with SN you should lie on your side and be still. Hanging can well induce the gag reflex. I'd personally stick to one or the other in this instance.
Advice taken. Which would you prefer? SN seems interesting.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Just follow the guide to the tee. Don't try and take it without all the other essential drugs needed to succeed. And above all, make sure you're alone for 24 hours.

Reactions: kittycat23
K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
Just follow the guide to the tee. Don't try and take it without all the other essential drugs needed to succeed. And above all, make sure you're alone for 24 hours.
How do I get everything without a prescription? That's what is stopping me. I don't know where to look?

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
How do I get everything without a prescription? That's what is stopping me. I don't know where to look?
Well, in the resources section there's information on acquiring through the dark web. Otherwise, it's all relative to the country your from. I know that here in the UK, it's hard to get anything unless you have a face to face with a doctor. We control everything here, cause we're cool like that.. šŸ˜

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
Well, in the resources section there's information on acquiring through the dark web. Otherwise, it's all relative to the country your from. I know that here in the UK, it's hard to get anything unless you have a face to face with a doctor. We control everything here, cause we're cool like that.. šŸ˜
I'm from America

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I'm from America
Well, you're much more likely to find what you need there than here, that I can say with confidence. If I was in the US, I personally would have gone down the gun route over SN, just because it's so straightforward and has an even higher success rate. But I know that it's not for everyone and guns are not always accessible. For my part, I've settled on full suspension hanging.