ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
I was friends with some pro-lifer that I found in this website( he got banned obv). We talked and he was trying to convince me that life is beautiful that everything gets better and that I just need to have faith. I started to love him , he was the nicest guy I knew and he said multiple times he would never leave me . But yesterday I think he killed himself . I don't know he won't respond to messages and I know him only online. I am so sad . He said all these things and he doesn't believe in them himself?

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, wiltingorchid and User00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe that person said pro life things as they were in denial, they didn't want to accept the fact that existence wasn't worth enduring for them and maybe they thought if they forced delusional toxic positivity onto someone else it would mean that they don't have to face reality, but I guess that reality catches up with people eventually even if they try and deny it, it's just the way that life is. Maybe some of the pro lifers are trying to suppress their true feelings by pushing those anti suicide beliefs onto other people, they refuse to accept suicide as a valid option for them as it means they would have to come to terms with their own desire to not exist. Often people lie to themselves to try and cope with existence and to try and make this futile struggle more bearable, but deep down one cannot escape from how they truly feel.

• Love
Reactions: SilentSadness, depressedlover and User00
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
did he left any final message? Maybe he is busy doing something else or maybe he took time off the internet to deal with some personal things. Is there any clear evidence he did it that you saw? If there isnt maybe he just coming back after a while

Reactions: ilikecats and User00
soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
did he leave alarming messages or why do you suspect this? something else in his life couldve happened that made him go offline

Reactions: User00 and ilikecats
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are forces in life that can leave one few options. Pro-lifers have not experienced that level of despair.
Sadly, this man has and might have exited early. It is sad when anyone needs to go, regardless who they are or what they may have believed. Tough times are the great equalizer.

Reactions: User00 and ilikecats
ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
He did left a final message. he didn't give the details to me because he didn't want me to worry i think . But his friend told me .

And he texted me He didn't die one of his friend came just in time. And now he is in the hospital . I know this isn't really pro choice of me but I am so glad he s still here . He brings me joy in this shitty world and I want to do the same for him

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown, User00, Forever Sleep and 1 other person