• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
When i apply pressure to my neck with my hands after a short while i start feeling really faint and almost pass out, but i never do because my body somehow manages to come back to normal even tho i'm still blocking my carotid artery with my fingers. Is it possible that im just not able to pass out that way?? really weird. i thought hanging worked for everyone, do i need to find another method?

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish I could help but I'm not able to pass out either.
I was told that I just gotta keep on looking for the sweet spot and I will automatically pass out. I don't think you're not able to go unconscious, you're probably not putting enough pressure or something like that.

Reactions: verloren
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I have this problem too. I think what happens is, as you get close to losing consciousness your strength decreases, so you can't press as hard as you could at the start. This allows blood to flow again.

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
I have this problem too. I think what happens is, as you get close to losing consciousness your strength decreases, so you can't press as hard as you could at the start. This allows blood to flow again.
i was thinking that too