• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I'm sorta in the middle of a health scare right now and it's fueling all my worries and then some. I feel like the world has flipped upside down and I just can't see anything the same anymore. Everything looks dirty and gross to me. I don't want to touch door knobs, I shower as soon as I get home from being out, I wash and sanitize my hands after touching almost anything, I can't even be around children or babies right now. This is all still new and I'm only worried it's going to get worse. I don't even want to touch my face or lick my lips (which is a habit I do a lot, or used to) in fear of catching fucking anything. What grosses me out the most though is the fact that I used to share chapstick with my sister, who sleeps with different guys more often than what I would consider safe. She's been tested which is a bit reassuring but it just feels so stupid. I can't believe I was so stupid about so many things. I feel physically sick.

M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
This is classic OCD - I feel you, I am going through much of the same. OCD rarely gets better without treatment from what I've read, but the good thing about OCD is that it IS really treatable. There are great treatments for this condition that is shown to either improve or cure most of them doing it. I know how truly bad this condition is, but consider yourself lucky to have a condition that we know is treatable.

As you might know, ERP is the golden standard for treatment for OCD (Exposure and response prevention). Where I live we have a 4 days intensive exposure treatment that has shown great results and cured alot of people. I will advise you to check out the available treatments in your area.

Last edited:
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
I agree with theboy here, talking from my own experience. Don't wait it out, I don't want to be negative here, but it really can get worse. Find an ERP treatment somewhere, and not simply just talking with a therapist and taking medications. Just talking didn't do much for me at least (can't give advice on the medications part as I didn't really take mine myself. Although I guess it would help, without actual ERP-therapy I don't think it will really cure you).

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
If you are in the middle of the health scare, it might not be so bad after a while. It can get exhausting to be at the peak of it, so your body will eventually stop freaking out so much.