• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I have no hobbies and zero friends. I don't think I've ever even had any hobbies. When I was in school I'd immediately speed walk home. The happiest memories I have in my childhood (10 and under) were mostly playing my favorite PlayStation game, is that weird? I see so many normal people on this site now that it's gotten more popular. Just makes me realize how alone I really am.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I have (had) hobbies but I struggle immensely to do anything. I can't even play video games consistently now. Friends? I'm scared of people & I always find out way down the road that I pissed someone off somehow or I never know. And when I look back, to where I am now, did I ever really have friends? Or was it me latching onto anyone or anything that treated me with an once of respect that I thought they'd stay forever? Cause asking for compassion from my mother was virtually impossible.

You're not alone. Friends are hard to make..especially if you've been hurt. If you are the biggest loser on here, I'll ask to be your runnerup.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
First off, I'M THE BIGGEST LOSER ON HERE! That's a fact. Ain't no one is taking that title away from me. I'm both the site's biggest asshole and biggest loser and I take pride in that.

Secondly, gaming is a hobby, so you did have one. You aren't alone. There are plenty of people out there who have described having very similar experiences back in childhood. There isn't anything weird about what you've described.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
Don't feel alone about this, I feel the way you feel and unfortunately for me I'm sure about myself... no friends, no family, no girlfriend, no co-workers I have because I do everything from home, I spend my time all alone and I don't feel like talking to anyone, I can't believe someone when they say they like me, I'm totally in disbelief about everything. I only have this website to say my nonsense things, I think I'm just annoying other people people .

depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
I got one bro and we flirting with ctb all the time, like fr. But that doesn't change my situation. It's still miserable. *hugs*

Reactions: Dliena
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
My favourite memories only include me on my own. A lot of people find nostalgia and joy in things they did when younger that was done with other people. Dating as a teenager, inviting a friend to play video games or play sports with, etc. I have none of these.

Something hilarious, a lot of people take pride and joy in the typical milestones people are meant to hit. Graduation, starting a career, promotions, etc. My favourite accomplishment is me completing Skyrim 100%. It is brutal.

I understand what you mean when you say that there are a lot of normal people here. It feels like I do not belong now.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i think exactly the same about myself lol

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I would be in the race for Top Loser... I could give you a run for your money.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Dude I'm 35, live at home with my mom, and work at a job with a bunch of high school kids. I make the same amount as a 17 year old. I'm trying to move up but still. Oh, and I have no friends and can't hangout with anyone because I'm being policed/labeled etc...you are not alone.

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I have (had) hobbies but I struggle immensely to do anything. I can't even play video games consistently now. Friends? I'm scared of people & I always find out way down the road that I pissed someone off somehow or I never know. And when I look back, to where I am now, did I ever really have friends? Or was it me latching onto anyone or anything that treated me with an once of respect that I thought they'd stay forever? Cause asking for compassion from my mother was virtually impossible.

You're not alone. Friends are hard to make..especially if you've been hurt. If you are the biggest loser on here, I'll ask to be your runnerup.
I used to play on Steam as I don't have a console, but my computer kept crashing so I just gave up and stopped playing with it. Now I barely have any fun, mostly just do chores or spend time on social media. I had a hard time overall with school and always begged my mom to take me someplace else. I always hated where I lived, still do. I feel bad because I made my mom cry a couple times because of my current situation. She knows I'll never get out of this, but she still pretends everything is fine. She even tells people when she's on the phone that I'm doing great. She's all that I have so I feel shitty that I have nothing to give her, on top of the fact I have nothing to give myself because I've accomplished nothing and done nothing with my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: untothedepths