WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Ugh I don't know what's going on with me. My skinny body the very thing I've always been so proud of is starting to make me self conscious. I'd like to gain some weight. I'm 170cm and about 59kg. Definitely on the underweight side. I get compliments on it all the time but I'm starting to hate it. The thing is I don't have the appetite to eat much for the weight gain plan. I also don't like supplements and protein shakes. Soooo lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Caspers, TheSoulless and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
What is it that makes you think you are developing an ED? Are you saying you feel like you have some kind of body dysmorphia or insecurity because you would like to look bigger?
Sorry just asking to better understand what's going on for you! I've had Anorexia since I was 14, I'm currently 176cm and weigh 44kg and in my head I think I'm fat because I'm not at my lowest weight which was 35kg, like literally if I'm not as low as my lowest weight I can't be satisfied with my body :ehh:

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
What is it that makes you think you are developing an ED? Are you saying you feel like you have some kind of body dysmorphia or insecurity because you would like to look bigger?
Sorry just asking to better understand what's going on for you! I've had Anorexia since I was 14, I'm currently 176cm and weigh 44kg and in my head I think I'm fat because I'm not at my lowest weight which was 35kg, like literally if I'm not as low as my lowest weight I can't be satisfied with my body :ehh:
I don't like the way I look. I think it's started when I saw someone with slumped shoulders who was about the same weight and height as me. Ever since I've been obsessing about my posture. Don't like to wear anything that shows my skin. Looking at my pelvic bones thinking they're protruding etc
I'm sorry you had to deal with that. That sounds exhausting. I've seen a girl with anorexia on YouTube. She's a nice a girl and everything but you can tell she's seriously struggling. Have you tried to get help of any sort?

Last edited:
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Do you feel like this could be body dysmorphia? I understand that completely, I get really obsessed over certain features of my body or face, if I had the money I would get so much plastic surgery even though I know logically that I'm attractive and same with my weight, like logically I know I'm severely underweight but my brain still has me convinced I'm the fattest and ugliest person alive :aw:

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Do you feel like this could be body dysmorphia? I understand that completely, I get really obsessed over certain features of my body or face, if I had the money I would get so much plastic surgery even though I know logically that I'm attractive and same with my weight, like logically I know I'm severely underweight but my brain still has me convinced I'm the fattest and ugliest person alive :aw:
Yeah I think so. And omg I could definitely use a major transformation like multiple Plastic surgeries. that's like a dream!. I'm already planning out the surgeries I want to get when I have enough money lol
I can relate to what you said. Most people would agree I look fine but I'm convinced I need to gain weight.

Reactions: xLosthopex