throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I was talking to my professor today cause I was forced to by my parents when they found my SH marks and I may have spilled more than I wanted to. My plan was to lie and say that I was fine, but I got teary eyed and my emotions got the better of me. I didn't admit my plans to CTB, but he asked questions that make me think that he knows. He writes emails to my parents and I think I'm screwed. I might go to the ward and I'm kinda scared

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Banan321 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
From reading, I gathered about how kind you are as far as you saying about your emptions got the better of you, never ever! You are a stronger soul and having good emotions is a sign of love and that you care about yourself and so many others, fantastic.

I have been in a few hospitals stays, so good and some a bit less good, but I always met new folks, who helped me more than I, at the time, could ever imagine.

Screwed? NO WAY! There in again you are strong and have a loving and caring soul which makes you such a wonderful person.

I care about you deeply and want the very best for you, as with me being in my golden years (a lot older) I want the very best for you and what you did is in the long run nothing but something to be proud of, as you have shown the world just how caring you are, so wonderful.

Sending you so many huge hugs, love, caring and sunny blue skies with fields of lovely flowers.

Walter

Reactions: Slow_Farewell