soakmeinbleach

soakmeinbleach

[he/him] everyone loves you... once you leave them
Feb 10, 2020
sorry first thread post here,,, hi

i think im ready to go i dont think the universe meant for me to stay this long

like i shouldve gone years ago and now everything after has been awful and going wrong

idk:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile and Dark days
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Hello and welcome! Okay first of all, if you "think" you're ready and you aren't 100% sure then you probably aren't ready to go. Please reach out to any of the members on here once you get your PM abilities or talk about how you're feeling on this thread. Please talk to us. I'm here for you and I get how confusing things can be right now but we are all here if you need to talk

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile, soakmeinbleach and 1 other person
soakmeinbleach

soakmeinbleach

[he/him] everyone loves you... once you leave them
Feb 10, 2020
i know theres still a little bit of doubt left in me abt ctb but its not hope or anything,,, more like fear of death?? i just feel like im done here and nothing has helped no treatment works i just feel so,,, gone

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
i know theres still a little bit of doubt left in me abt ctb but its not hope or anything,,, more like fear of death?? i just feel like im done here and nothing has helped no treatment works i just feel so,,, gone
We're here whenever and if ever you need to talk. Sometimes talking helps. Sometimes it doesn't but you never know if you don't try. Sending you lots of hugs:hug::hug::hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: soakmeinbleach and Hopeindeath!
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is not uncommon to come here looking for death and find life. It depends on your situation and philosophy. Just make sure you need to give if you take that route.

Reactions: soakmeinbleach