FoxQuote

FoxQuote

Fox
Oct 15, 2023
I've got everything I wanted to do done, and I've been testing partial suspension and I've gotten close to blacking out in those tests. Now it just comes down to doing it. I could choose any day really, but I don't know when I should do it. Tonight? Tomorrow?? Do I just pick a date? I'll figure it out I guess. Wish me luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, SVEN, corazon and 4 others
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
Crackin open a sprite to this bro, best of wishes! :]

Reactions: IBM0000 and FoxQuote
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
Some people want to hold themselves accountable to make sure they CTB and some don't. Personally, I don't set a date and just make as many preparations as I can so that there are no barriers to CTB should I want to at any time. If you really want to go though with it, setting a date could help. Good luck out there!

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, Lookoutbelow, IBM0000 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time feels right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: FoxQuote
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Good luck and I'd say just go with what feels right if there is a time where you feel heavily suicidal do it than but if you want to choose a date you can do that to although it shouldn't be necessary because your already planning on leaving.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, I believe when it's time, you'll know.