L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I feel like noone cares bout the suffering I'm going through lol.

Got autism and other disabilities. Got something else which I can't say.

Demons are always making life worse for me, ive got noone to tell bout the full extent of my torment. Brain goes blanked out and other disabilities aswell stops me from expressing or explaining myself. People misjudge me and are unmeriful.

I might order SN from amazon and put it into water and drink it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and Passersby
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I didn't think that people could buy SN from Amazon anymore. But anyway I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from all the suffering existing brings, it must be dreadful what you are going through, I wish you the best.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I didn't think that people could buy SN from Amazon anymore. But anyway I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from all the suffering existing brings, it must be dreadful what you are going through, I wish you the best.
I'm not sure either if it's real SN on amazon, but it appears to be so

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Sorry for your problems. Just letting you know, products on amazon are usually sodium nitrate (not the right thing) or are such a low percentage of SN that it's useless. Dont want you wasting your time or money.

Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Unfortunately amazon isn't selling SN anymore. Like @ThisUnrest said; It's either Sodium NitrATE (It should be Sodium NitrITE).
Or it's just some very low purity, like 0.6% pure. It should be atleast 95.0% pure.