WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

I didn't ask to be here... so why can't I leave?
Jan 18, 2019
Today I've set up my partial hanging from a post on my sturdy metal desk from a tie and a little ripped tee shirt to cushion it. I've been looking for places around my house for a few months deciding. I just got out yesterday from a psych ward (my third time in two years, 3 different places). They were pretty terrible and lots of malpractice that made me even more depressed at times, even though I felt I made some friends there. Right now I just got back from 7-11 for some beers and cigarettes and are enjoying them. I had 4mg klonapin (clonazepam), and some Benadryl.

I know everyone's pain on here when it comes to why we think the way we do and I find comfort. Existence is meaningless and there will always be pain. I'm very good at procrastinating. Like I put down my dog for not being able to take care of her anymore I want the same for myself. I don't know if I'll succeed but I feel I need to try for good.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lara Francis, vonvonwantpeace, binturong and 3 others
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I really hope you find the peace that you're looking for. I'm sorry the world has treated you so badly that it has come to this.

Rest easy

Reactions: DeathImminent and woxihuanni
WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

Jan 18, 2019
I really hope you find the peace that you're looking for. I'm sorry the world has treated you so badly that it has come to this.

Rest easy

Thank you stranger. I don't know why the world works the way it does. Seeing people with worse mental conditions that I saw in the hospital are horrifying seeing they are being just kept alive even though they are in constant stress there, even when heavily medicated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CURSED again, woxihuanni and scorpiooo2
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I hope you find peace... In case you have a change of heart or it doesn't work, always here to talk. Hugs

Reactions: WhyWasIBorn
WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

Jan 18, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
Today I've set up my partial hanging from a post on my sturdy metal desk from a tie and a little ripped tee shirt to cushion it. I've been looking for places around my house for a few months deciding. I just got out yesterday from a psych ward (my third time in two years, 3 different places). They were pretty terrible and lots of malpractice that made me even more depressed at times, even though I felt I made some friends there. Right now I just got back from 7-11 for some beers and cigarettes and are enjoying them. I had 4mg klonapin (clonazepam), and some Benadryl.

I know everyone's pain on here when it comes to why we think the way we do and I find comfort. Existence is meaningless and there will always be pain. I'm very good at procrastinating. Like I put down my dog for not being able to take care of her anymore I want the same for myself. I don't know if I'll succeed but I feel I need to try for good.
May you find peace
May your suffering be over
You're loved homie

Reactions: DeathImminent
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
All the best on your journey

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WhyWasIBorn
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I'm sorry you have suffered so much. It's a horrible, horrible thing. I hope everything works in your favor and you find peace and joy.