• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NeuroDamaged3

NeuroDamaged3

Apr 4, 2021
Been through the medical wringer. My previous account, NeuroDamaged2 has all the details. Now, thanks to benzos, it's all kinda blurry. Doesn't matter. What matters is I'm probably going to die.

I had a decent appetite before ECT and then that hurt it and the drugs after. When I started Klonopin a year ago I thought my problems had been solved - no more akathesia, no more fog brain, I could concentrate, etc. But it's turned on me and gone after my stomach in addition to dripping my old symptoms back onto me.

I have no appetite. Trying to eat food is often nauseating. I can't get down 1500 calories a day. My stomach is even sensitive to meal replacement liquids. Eating has turned into a bad experience. If I try to go off Klonopin, the effect will be even worse.

I've lost 20 pounds going from 150 to 130, I'm skin and bones.

Now, whether I want to, I'm certain I will die... slowly, of malnutrition. My GI system has just been ruined.

Reactions: The Lonely