valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
No one will be home all day so I'll have plenty of time. I'm really scared but I can't bear another day. I'm in so much pain. My boyfriend left me and I lost my job and I'm just a burden on everyone around me.
Im so scared something will go wrong.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for the support. It's the only place I've ever felt safe talking honestly.
wish me luck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, Hotsackage, LetzteAusfahrt and 7 others
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Please make sure you're thinking clearly about this. I say this mainly because you think you're a burden to everyone around you. Try thought challenging if you haven't already, offer a countering thought for why that isn't true. And you could be right, but I would just test that belief. There's no harm in doing this. I of course don't know your situation, but I think the pain of losing you would very possibly be the greatest burden for those around you.

But anyway, I'm sorry life has been so difficult for you lately and I'm sorry you've had to endure so much pain. Please know that all of us are here for you and are always willing to lend an ear or offer our advice.

Reactions: valentine
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm sorry you're in so much pain.
Please, make sure this is really what you want to do. We can talk and see if there are other options for dealing with the pain, just so that you know what choices you have. But if you don't want to look for other options, that's okay too.
I am wishing you peace, calm and an end of your pain either way.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you both. I've been seriously planning to ctb for awhile now, I just needed a final push. I was going to wait to do an easier method but I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm at peace with dying now.

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Partial hanging can be tricky. Have you done any rehearsal? Do you have your rope picked out?

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
Partial hanging can be tricky. Have you done any rehearsal? Do you have your rope picked out?
Yeah I've practiced before, i have a rope but I'll likely buy a sturdier one tomorrow morning just to be safe.

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I couldn't go through with it. I'm really disappointed with myself. I have enough money to buy a gun so I'll probably end up doing that. I don't see any other way out and I need to be dead soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Lady black
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
I couldn't go through with it. I'm really disappointed with myself. I have enough money to buy a gun so I'll probably end up doing that. I don't see any other way out and I need to be dead soon.
this is a big decision you're making. it's understandable to be hesitant about it.

i'm sorry life has pushed you this far. all i can say is that i hope you find peace.

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Like other people here, PLEASE think clearly. You are a beautiful person and you have so much to give to the world. I also lost my job, becasue of covid 19 and I am alone. BUT I have all the wonderful family members here and I would deeply miss having you around as a cherished friend. So please take a step back and rethink it. Remember no 2nd chances and we all love you too much to have you ctb. Please keep me informed as I, like I have said , am in the same boat. Hand to hand and shoulder to shoulder. Take care my great friend!

• Love
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019

That's okay, valentine. Like I said in my Private Message to you - no shame in backing out. I'm not making this up - I've backed out/chicken out of at least 100 suicides. Maybe 300...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kbeau, LADY007 and valentine