C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hi SS friends,

Before I begin this thread, I want to say that this may be triggering for some. There is talk of abortion.

Anyway, I took the abortion pill last night. I thought I would be devastated that I allowed my child to die, but I basically felt nothing. Nothing besides the cramps that one feels when taking the abortion pill.

I expected to cry, to hate myself, to feel intense guilt, but I mostly felt and still feel nothing.

I always thought that getting an abortion would devastate me beyond repair, but it was all just so easy… A little TOO easy, in fact.

I wonder if I'm just in shock or if I really am so dead inside that the only thing alive in me is the physical body. I feel that, each day, I am getting closer and closer to suicide.

I don't have the courage to do it now, but I do strongly feel that, someday soon, I will. Some last straw that broke the cammel's back will happen, and I'll just take my SN on an impulse and leave this shit world behind.

I guess I did the right thing by getting an abortion, I don't know. I'm not a good mother, by any means, though my kids adore me, God knows why. Also, I am extremely anemic and probably wouldn't have been able to carry the pregnancy to term anyway, due to my poor health.

I'm also trying to recover from being hit by a car, and, when I was pregnant, I started feeling really, super tired the last week. So tired I found myself asleep more than I was awake, and, for me, that never happens.

My baby was about eight weeks old. I hope that my little bean is in peace, and I'm glad that he/she will never have to face all the suffering that goes on in this plain.

RIP my little bean. Maybe we'll meet someday. I'm sorry I couldn't show any emotion for you, I tried, I really did, but Mommy's too dead to feel, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for reading my depressing thread. I am grateful to all you guys.

Cupcake
Hi SS friends,

Before I begin this thread, I want to say that this may be triggering for some. There is talk of abortion.

Anyway, I took the abortion pill last night. I thought I would be devastated that I allowed my child to die, but I basically felt nothing. Nothing besides the cramps that one feels when taking the abortion pill.

I expected to cry, to hate myself, to feel intense guilt, but I mostly felt and still feel nothing.

I always thought that getting an abortion would devastate me beyond repair, but it was all just so easy… A little TOO easy, in fact.

I wonder if I'm just in shock or if I really am so dead inside that the only thing alive in me is the physical body. I feel that, each day, I am getting closer and closer to suicide.

I don't have the courage to do it now, but I do strongly feel that, someday soon, I will. Some last straw that broke the cammel's back will happen, and I'll just take my SN on an impulse and leave this shit world behind.

I guess I did the right thing by getting an abortion, I don't know. I'm not a good mother, by any means, though my kids adore me, God knows why. Also, I am extremely anemic and probably wouldn't have been able to carry the pregnancy to term anyway, due to my poor health.

I'm also trying to recover from being hit by a car, and, when I was pregnant, I started feeling really, super tired the last week. So tired I found myself asleep more than I was awake, and, for me, that never happens.

My baby was about eight weeks old. I hope that my little bean is in peace, and I'm glad that he/she will never have to face all the suffering that goes on in this plain.

RIP my little bean. Maybe we'll meet someday. I'm sorry I couldn't show any emotion for you, I tried, I really did, but Mommy's too dead to feel, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for reading my depressing thread. I am grateful to all you guys.

Cupcake
Sorry mods, but I think I might have posted this thred twice or more. Please remove the extras if you want and sorry for creating more work for you guys. I don't know how to edit or delete my posts on here, or I'd do it myself.

Thanks for your patience and for keeping this community available for us ailing folks.

Last edited: