counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
hey all

Just something i want to speak about, a few months back i tried to hang myself and i remember my vision fading to darkness. it was so peaceful and almost like going to sleep! next thing i remember is waking up trying to get the rope off that was around my neck. it was hell then! coming round to reality. i guess my question is that if we actually die, then does life bring us back in another universe similar to what we was living in before? if so then i'd want to get the bus again.

I'm just really scared cause ever since i tried to hang myself, life is so different for me. i used to wake up normally but life just seems weird. not sure if anyone can relate to this? i wake up in the morning and it just feels like someone is watching you like the devil.

i guess overall we are here for a reason and my reason i think it is we are slaves to society. in other words, it is a case of if you try to CBT then you are just brought back to the same world but in another life. i mean who knows what happens when we die? do we go to external sleep, do we come back in someone else's body or come back as our own person ( in a way when you play a video game and you die, you get pushed back to the last level you played )

i think in a way we are like cats, we all have 2 lives and after the 3rd time we try to CBT then it is lights out.

anyone on the same wave length is me? but overall, my thoughts are that when we die, we come back as nothing has ever happened but we just dont know. i guess the universe is like a hard drive on a computer and when it fails. disk recovery takes place to put us back to where we was! sorry if i don't make any sense but i am ranting on abit :( my point is that we are all slaves to society and i believe there is no god. we are just put on this planet to make the world go round. like a motor that turns a record.

Sorry for ranting again but im depressed. just want to catch that bus and leave this shit place of a life by any means possible

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Nexus

Nexus

Jul 16, 2023
I can relate to life feeling off; I've felt the same way ever I accepted my suicide as an inevitability. There's both a sense of urgency to get things done as well as an underlying sense of dread in everything that I do.

Maybe we eternally loop human bodies until the end of Earth.

Maybe we'll get sent to Hell, but maybe Hell is a place of reflection as opposed torment.

Maybe the Devil is masquerading as God.

Maybe we experience eternal consciousness when we die.

Or maybe we simply cease to exist.

Who knows?

• Hugs
Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I can relate to life feeling off; I've felt the same way ever I accepted my suicide as an inevitability. There's both a sense of urgency to get things done as well as an underlying sense of dread in everything that I do.

Maybe we eternally loop human bodies until the end of Earth.

Maybe we'll get sent to Hell, but maybe Hell is a place of reflection as opposed torment.

Maybe the Devil is masquerading as God.

Maybe we experience eternal consciousness when we die.

Or maybe we simply cease to exist.

Who knows?
i totally agree with you! i suppose if you think about it then we are born for what! what reason?! to be born. go to school? get bullied cause we are the sort of people who want to CBT, no one else knows ha ha ! change of subject, if i ever become into power like the prime minister then i will certainly allow self suicide by machine or N. hopefully i could be a good president helping them who need help. it is funny how the new king in the uk is just a miserable bastard. should we all vote for a king that lets us CBT at anytime we want to? it would be awesome haha!
sod the queen and the king, they will probably read this. but if you do then please finish me off. i am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
death shoud be a choice just like an option when we are born without consent. also all of us ae born without consent. so who can we sue? i mean i feel bad for people who are here and dont want to live, me and them didn't want to be born to who makes the choices that we are born? that fat cunt in the sky (sorry if i offend you) god just did not want to be here ) is anyone on the same page as me? PM me if you fancy a good rant about god( who does not exist) and and also about CBT :)

Last edited:
Nexus

Nexus

Jul 16, 2023
i totally agree with you! i suppose if you think about it then we are born for what! what reason?! to be born. go to school? get bullied cause we are the sort of people who want to CBT, no one else knows ha ha ! change of subject, if i ever become into power like the prime minister then i will certainly allow self suicide by machine or N. hopefully i could be a good president helping them who need help. it is funny how the new king in the uk is just a miserable bastard. should we all vote for a king that lets us CBT at anytime we want to? it would be awesome haha!
sod the queen and the king, they will probably read this. but if you do then please finish me off. i am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the quote:

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced"

But it's a pretty dreadful experience isn't it? it seems life is nothing but suffering and despair, damned if you do, damned if you don't. With that being said, if nothing matters, then you get to pick what matters. Whether it's suicide or football, the decision is purely up to the individual - consciously or not.

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I agree with the quote:

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced"

But it's a pretty dreadful experience isn't it? it seems life is nothing but suffering and despair, damned if you do, damned if you don't. With that being said, if nothing matters, then you get to pick what matters. Whether it's suicide or football, the decision is purely up to the individual - consciously or not.
randy newman - take off my pants :D
sorry i'm drunk, someone shoot me now please