R

Remember-Me-Not

I think I'm going to be okay.
Dec 10, 2019
I feel like a failure and disappointment. I was told by someone that I should withdraw from a course because I'm too far behind. I had surgery at the beginning of June for a broken bone so I ended up a whole week behind staying at the hospital and another week because I was exhausted and on pain meds. Now trying to function everyday takes so much energy.

I had a distinct thought while trying to desperately catch up with my work: "I think I am a failure. Maybe I should die."

I feel like a burden. I feel tired. I feel like a disappointment. I feel like a failure. I think I already let everyone down.

I don't have anyone I could tell these feelings to. I'm always drawn back to this website whenever I feel devastated. I know these feelings are temporary and eventually I'll figure it out, but I'm honestly crying while I'm typing this out. I just needed to vent. Thank you for reading. And I'll let you all know for sure if I decide to ctb. I don't plan on just disappearing from this website with no word.

• Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf., Scribble Fan, demuic and 5 others
At_The_End

At_The_End

Jun 7, 2021
Sorry you had such a crappy day and endure such a tough go. It sucks when you get so down... I wish it was not like that for you... Please keep us posted... I hate to see people stop posting... Hang in there...

Reactions: Remember-Me-Not
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Sometimes life gives you lemons. Other times you get hit by the lemon truck. It happens. I have been off work for 7 months so far. You might be too far behind in the class. Talk to the instructor. No harm in protecting the gpa. Take some time and heal.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be hard and exhausting. I know what it is like to be tired of it and our thoughts really can torture us. I wish you well.

R

Remember-Me-Not

I think I'm going to be okay.
Dec 10, 2019
Sometimes life gives you lemons. Other times you get hit by the lemon truck. It happens. I have been off work for 7 months so far. You might be too far behind in the class. Talk to the instructor. No harm in protecting the gpa. Take some time and heal.
I really liked the "Sometimes life gives you lemons. Other times you get hit by the lemon truck."

I'm catching up, I just need to do 2 more weeks worth of work. I emailed my instructor, just need to wait for a reply...
Thank you for replying.
Sorry you had such a crappy day and endure such a tough go. It sucks when you get so down... I wish it was not like that for you... Please keep us posted... I hate to see people stop posting... Hang in there...
Thank you. I appreciate it.
This life can be hard and exhausting. I know what it is like to be tired of it and our thoughts really can torture us. I wish you well.
Thank you, I know my brain does weird things like this. I wish it didn't, but one day I'll be okay. Just not now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf.