• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
ratchet was my first choice, can't manage it because of my disability though. But I think it's better than N, if you can work it.
I used ratchet, but it didn't work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
you didn't get dizzy? how did you do it, exactly?
Yeah, I don't know how to say, I felt only a headache and a panic, this stuff was just disgusting for me, hanging is better I guess.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, I don't know how to say, I felt only a headache and a panic, this stuff was just disgusting for me, hanging is better I guess.
I would think that means you didn't get it high up enough on your neck. Physiologically it's very similar to hanging.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and everwhatever
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
If you're really concerned about possible extrapyramid side effects of metoclopramide, you can take a combination of domperidone and ondansetron instead.

Metoclopramide is a D2-antagonist and 5HT3-antagonist. The EPS can occur with metoclopramide since it penetrates the blood-brain barrier. Domperidone is also a D2-antagonist but doesn't penetrate the blood-brain barrier as much, so you still get the anti-emetic effects with a much smaller risk of EPS.

Ondansetron is a 5HT3-antagonist, so taking that with domperidone is essentially the same as taking metoclopramide.

If you want to take just a single dose, you can take 40 mg domperidone and 16 mg ondansetron.
Ohh this is
If you're really concerned about possible extrapyramid side effects of metoclopramide, you can take a combination of domperidone and ondansetron instead.

Metoclopramide is a D2-antagonist and 5HT3-antagonist. The EPS can occur with metoclopramide since it penetrates the blood-brain barrier. Domperidone is also a D2-antagonist but doesn't penetrate the blood-brain barrier as much, so you still get the anti-emetic effects with a much smaller risk of EPS.

Ondansetron is a 5HT3-antagonist, so taking that with domperidone is essentially the same as taking metoclopramide.

If you want to take just a single dose, you can take 40 mg domperidone and 16 mg ondansetron.
would you say ondansentron is better than the anti-emetics supplied? Or would a combination of both be optimal before the final dose?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Ohh this is
would you say ondansentron is better than the anti-emetics supplied? Or would a combination of both be optimal before the final dose?

What do you mean by "the anti-emetics supplied?" Are you referring to metoclopramide?

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
What do you mean by "the anti-emetics supplied?" Are you referring to metoclopramide?
Is that the one from A? I actually don't know the name, that's the one I'm trying to refer to, but I'm unclear on if it's supplied really and what exactly it is. I do have some odansentran in my cabinet though so maybe I can make it useful.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
A supplies cirulan anti emetic think its similar to reglan i think

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Is that the one from A? I actually don't know the name, that's the one I'm trying to refer to, but I'm unclear on if it's supplied really and what exactly it is. I do have some odansentran in my cabinet though so maybe I can make it useful.

Yes, A includes metoclopramide. If you have ondansetron, you can take them together, but I don't think it would be necessary.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nate
B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
hi , do you think it's ok to take 40 grams of domperidone alone , 40 minutes before N ?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Goodbye and good luck :) I'm jealous I wanna go now too.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
How did you get nembutal?

naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
We have never talked but I wish you a good journey.

Be blessed.