• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hakureii

hakureii

Jul 16, 2024
I'm here to tell you a bit about my life and what I plan to do. Throughout my life I've always tended to be a support for others, I've never had such a leading role in any situation. I was always put down by my parents, they used to say "even your cousin has that and you don't!" or talk about how miserable my life was compared to his, and they also used to diminish me to exalt my brother. I always tried to be a source of pride for my parents and a good person for my friends, but everyone always belittled my efforts. In 2019, when the pandemic started, I had to isolate myself. The years went by and in 2021 things started to get worse, I was always treated like crap, but I tried to put it behind me, and 2022 arrived, being the emptiest and loneliest year of my life. The days were gray, I just slept, woke up, slept, woke up and stayed in this cycle until I had the courage to get up. in 2023 my life started to get a little better, but then everything started to go downhill, my parents beat me, blackmailed me, manipulated me and made me start my problem with self-mutilation. By 2024, I started to feel alone again, I feel a strange emptiness, my parents have already called me retarded, useless, weak and my father even said that he didn't care anymore if I hit someone. I promised I would kill myself, I promised that by March 7, 2025 I would be dead. I promised that i would end the burden that i am to my parents. i wish i could have had a good life, i wish i could have had friends at school, i wish i could have made the most of it, but there's no more time, it's all over now

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trakehner, AlouA, Jon Arbuckle and 2 others