• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I don't want to have to use coping mechanisms, surround myself with "chosen family" or continue for rigorous work to "heal"

Sometimes it's fine to say "I don't want to keep doing this. I'm done"

and "done" might mean ending it all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Sannti, Forever Sleep and 6 others
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I feel this so much. I really don't feel like doing so much more work just to be able to live while still having to slave away like everyone else. And even if I managed to do that, one slip up and I would have start all over.
It's just not worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: walkingdead2023
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've definitely had this thought in my head for most of my life. Suicide is the ultimate fallback. It used to feel so comforting until I became actively suicidal and realised how risky most methods are. Now, it's more on the level of life problems. It's an option but one that carries massive risks. Makes a perverse amount of sense that dying would end up just as difficult as living. 🙄

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I've definitely had this thought in my head for most of my life. Suicide is the ultimate fallback. It used to feel so comforting until I became actively suicidal and realised how risky most methods are. Now, it's more on the level of life problems. It's an option but one that carries massive risks. Makes a perverse amount of sense that dying would end up just as difficult as living. 🙄

Both living and dying are hard.

The only thing I say to myself about death, it's the less complicated option. I like the simplicity of death, compared with all the complexity of modern life. It's one difficult decision, then nothing...

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Both living and dying are hard.

The only thing I say to myself about death, it's the less complicated option. I like the simplicity of death, compared with all the complexity of modern life. It's one difficult decision, then nothing...

That's what I'm hoping too...

Reactions: Captive_Mind515