• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
It's because I am not brave enough. If I was brave enough to do it, I can do it. No amount of taking painkillers or sleeping pills will help. Only being brave will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, Unknown21 and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
You are not a coward, you are just choosing difficult methods. All I saw you talking about was burning yourself or suffocating yourself with a plastic bag, and this method is basically inhuman, and on top of that, it has an involuntary reaction that is almost impossible to overcome. You will find the survival instinct going into a frenzy in these methods.

It is better to plan better methods, such as SN or excessive doses of heart medications, for example.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
It takes courage for all of us. I think planning and practicing will help me get some courage.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
You are not a coward, you are just choosing difficult methods. All I saw you talking about was burning yourself or suffocating yourself with a plastic bag, and this method is basically inhuman, and on top of that, it has an involuntary reaction that is almost impossible to overcome. You will find the survival instinct going into a frenzy in these methods.

It is better to plan better methods, such as SN or excessive doses of heart medications, for example.
I was not in a good mental state when I thought of those methods aha

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
it's not just about being brave, but that SI is programmed in our genes.