• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I haven't seen anyone talk about taking drugs to make you pass out while already in position for full suspension hanging.

The main downside to full suspension hanging is that SI will make it VERY hard for you start hanging yourself, there is also the possibility that if you don't get it right then you will die a slow death from not being able to breathe rather than a painless death from compressing your carotid arteries and passing out in 10-20 seconds. But the great thing about full suspension is that you are guaranteed to die as long as the rope/anchor point doesn't break or you don't get found prematurely, it's just a matter of getting the rope in the right spot deciding if it will be a short painless death or a long painful death

Taking a drug that causes you to pass out before you even start hanging would bypass SI and you won't be conscious to experience the pain of not getting the hanging perfect.

From my research I have seen many people pass out from taking oxycodone (opioid) + xanax (benzo) + alcohol together. If you was to take all of these while you already have the rope around your neck, you should pass out and fall off whatever you were standing on then your unconscious body would hang to death.

What combination of drugs/what method would you use to make yourself pass out? Any help would be appreciated because I know absolutely nothing about drugs.

In theory this sounds like the perfect method, but surely this method would be more popular if it was perfect, so what am I missing?

Reactions: counting-out-time, I can't beat it, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
a mixture of opiods and Full hanging sounds good in theory but I'm sure there will be some concerns over this, maybe @Rhizomorph1 can help here.

Reactions: I can't beat it
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
a mixture of opiods and Full hanging sounds good in theory but I'm sure there will be some concerns over this, maybe @Rhizomorph1 can help here.
It doesn't have to be opioids if that can cause problems. Just ANYTHING that will make you pass out. I have done some research on 1,4-Butanediol and that should also make you pass out

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It doesn't have to be opioids if that can cause problems. Just ANYTHING that will make you pass out. I have done some research on 1,4-Butanediol and that should also make you pass out
Anything that'll make you pass out? If that's the case then I think benzos would be best really. Just what I'd do if I was going for FS.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Anything that'll make you pass out? If that's the case then I think benzos would be best really. Just what I'd do if I was going for FS.
Thanks for tagging me @Goku Black

Benzos or opioids should work to eliminate SI alongside full hanging.

Benzos will be less likely to vomit but opioids might feel kinda euphoriating as they come on. Either should work fine if the main thing killing you is axpyxiatuon from the rope.

Just be sure to take the sedative of choice after everything is set up and the rope is around your neck. The loss of awareness and motor skills would make it difficult to abort or reconfigure.

Vomiting/nausea usually isn't too concerning as hanging itself is usually more uncomfortable than vomiting and the analgesic effects of opioids or unconsciousness (benzos) usually outweighs the risk of vomiting.

Reactions: Yaffle and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
@Rhizomorph1 well I knew there wasn't anyone else I could tag except you though. I dropped you pm, i hope you saw it too

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
might you slip and start choking before losing full consciousness? how would you set it up so you fall only when fully unconscious, or does it not matter if you're fully or partially conscious? i guess i don't understand how it would work

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I haven't seen anyone talk about taking drugs to make you pass out while already in position for full suspension hanging.

The main downside to full suspension hanging is that SI will make it VERY hard for you start hanging yourself, there is also the possibility that if you don't get it right then you will die a slow death from not being able to breathe rather than a painless death from compressing your carotid arteries and passing out in 10-20 seconds. But the great thing about full suspension is that you are guaranteed to die as long as the rope/anchor point doesn't break or you don't get found prematurely, it's just a matter of getting the rope in the right spot deciding if it will be a short painless death or a long painful death

Taking a drug that causes you to pass out before you even start hanging would bypass SI and you won't be conscious to experience the pain of not getting the hanging perfect.

From my research I have seen many people pass out from taking oxycodone (opioid) + xanax (benzo) + alcohol together. If you was to take all of these while you already have the rope around your neck, you should pass out and fall off whatever you were standing on then your unconscious body would hang to death.

What combination of drugs/what method would you use to make yourself pass out? Any help would be appreciated because I know absolutely nothing about drugs.

In theory this sounds like the perfect method, but surely this method would be more popular if it was perfect, so what am I missing?
Why should it be full suspension? Wouldn't partial hanging be more suited for this?

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
might you slip and start choking before losing full consciousness? how would you set it up so you fall only when fully unconscious, or does it not matter if you're fully or partially conscious? i guess i don't understand how it would work
My thought process is that if the effects of the drugs come on so strong that you can no longer stay standing and you lose balance, you would already be so out of your mind that you won't even feel the hanging because you are so numb
Why should it be full suspension? Wouldn't partial hanging be more suited for this?
Full suspension is 100% chance you will CTB as long as you are not found early or the rope/anchor point doesn't break. With partial hanging you still have the possibility of surviving after passing out because your unconscious body can still thrash around and relieve the pressure off your neck.
Thanks for tagging me @Goku Black

Benzos or opioids should work to eliminate SI alongside full hanging.

Benzos will be less likely to vomit but opioids might feel kinda euphoriating as they come on. Either should work fine if the main thing killing you is axpyxiatuon from the rope.

Just be sure to take the sedative of choice after everything is set up and the rope is around your neck. The loss of awareness and motor skills would make it difficult to abort or reconfigure.

Vomiting/nausea usually isn't too concerning as hanging itself is usually more uncomfortable than vomiting and the analgesic effects of opioids or unconsciousness (benzos) usually outweighs the risk of vomiting.
Which benzo/opioid would you recommend and in what dose, if the goal is passing out. I am 65kg and I have never done drugs before so I have no tolerance

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Liquor helps, too. . Medication always has a different effect on me.

I've seen with full hanging that if SI kicks in, you can't escape.

Maybe it's not SI, but the initial pain that makes people frantically grab the rope around their neck.