froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
I've wanted friends and relationships all my life and I used to at least have some friends in high school and middle school. But they all eventually started to ignore me and talk bad about me behind my back.

I've tried so much harder recently to form some relationships but everything is always one sided, it just feels impossible for anyone to care about me in the slightest

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pyroxenic, EndJstifiesTheMeans, jaxxon_sunn and 7 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Welcome to the forum @froggyboya.
So sorry this cruel world has brought you here.
There are plenty of good people on this forum who will support you without fear of judgement.

• Love
Reactions: froggyboya and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
that sounds awful, I am so sorry. loneliness is such a killer.

your account needs to be a little bit older and have a few more posts before you can, but if you want to my DMs are open. we can talk

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, froggyboya and The anhedonic one
froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
that sounds awful, I am so sorry. loneliness is such a killer.

your account needs to be a little bit older and have a few more posts before you can, but if you want to my DMs are open. we can talk
thanks i'll try to take you up on that offer once i get permission to dm

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i have also always longed to have friendships or relationships - but i find that nobody is ever interested in sticking around. i have recoiled from society because of this, so i can understand how you feel.

im sorry that life has brought you here, but there are so many beautiful people here that you can connect with <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, The anhedonic one, froggyboya and 1 other person
froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
i have also always longed to have friendships or relationships - but i find that nobody is ever interested in sticking around. i have recoiled from society because of this, so i can understand how you feel.

im sorry that life has brought you here, but there are so many beautiful people here that you can connect with <3
I can already tell that people on this site are a lot more caring than most, which is sad in a lot of ways

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, 90starve and The anhedonic one
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Loneliness is the only true experience. We are all stuck in our own heads with our own experiences, only caring about ourselves. The most alienating is being in the company of people that deny this.

Hope you feel less alone being alone together here.

• Hugs
Reactions: froggyboya
froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
Loneliness is the only true experience. We are all stuck in our own heads with our own experiences, only caring about ourselves. The most alienating is being in the company of people that deny this.

Hope you feel less alone being alone together here.
it's sad to say but i feel like only people who have truly felt lonely know how to treat others with love and respect

Reactions: foreverfalling and OpheliasFlowers
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I can already tell that people on this site are a lot more caring than most, which is sad in a lot of ways
yes, you're absolutely right - but people come here specifically for support/ to support. whereas in real life, people are generally just trying to live their lives - most have no concern for others unfortunately :/

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that you cannot rely on other people in this world, humans really are so unnecessarily cruel, I get that loneliness is painful for many but I personally think it's better to be alone as humans just very often create more suffering.

froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
It's just the reality that you cannot rely on other people in this world, humans really are so unnecessarily cruel, I get that loneliness is painful for many but I personally think it's better to be alone as humans just very often create more suffering.
you're very right, but a small part of me stays hopeful i'll come across someone who isn't shallow or cruel, because i know they exist it just seems rare

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
I feel the exact same way. I've simply given up on any meaningful social interactions. (Most interactions, at that). I know how ever devastating utter loneliness is. I wish you the best of luck. May life take mercy.

froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
I feel the exact same way. I've simply given up on any meaningful social interactions. (Most interactions, at that). I know how ever devastating utter loneliness is. I wish you the best of luck. May life take mercy.
feel free to dm me anytime if you are looking for someone to talk with