Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Lately I have felt that my life is only getting worse, I don't know what to do I just overthink things I can't stop doing it, I recently had a relapse and in a couple of days it's my birthday how I hate that.
I feel that no matter how much help I ask for, I am only ignored, that no matter how horribly wrong I am, no one will help me, I would just like someone to listen to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and deafening
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
I can relate, sometimes it feels like things may only get worse for me too. I'd be willing to chat if you'd like, but I can't promise I'm all that helpful. If you're looking for other like-minded people to talk with, you may consider checking out the Recovery Partners Megathread.

I hope you are able to enjoy your birthday! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I can relate, sometimes it feels like things may only get worse for me too. I'd be willing to chat if you'd like, but I can't promise I'm all that helpful. If you're looking for other like-minded people to talk with, you may consider checking out the Recovery Partners Megathread.

I hope you are able to enjoy your birthday! Don't be so hard on yourself.
Oh thank you, I would really like to talk to someone right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and deafening
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Oh thank you, I would really like to talk to someone right now.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like, it's always nice to talk with others.

Have you also tried your luck in the General chat? I've met some friendly people there too!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori